#Heisenbeans Genetics

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
37 moms total. I'm pretty proficient about organizing shit and keeping moms. I'm definitely stepping shit up and working on some projects you guys are gonna wanna stick around for to get some HOT ass genetics.

Oh I'm def sticking around. I'm holding off on ordering more to save money for the new stuff.
Hopefully the blue dream will be more commercial oriented for guys like myself who need a high yielding pheno that's also a good smoke.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
So Your Male will be Stardawg but a cross of the Corey and Upton cuts if You find what You are looking for. Will all offerings be Stardawg father or will there still be non Stardawg fem offerings, thats my question , I may not have understood or worded it correctly . Still might not understand lol , I do have My moments .
There will be a pile of non stardawg offerings for sure. That's just a project I'm working on that I'm super excited to take part in. But i really think people.will wanna take a hard look at those because the female i find will top everything in my garden front to back. After running all these elites I'm really hard to impress. So the one I pick will have to stand out like a turd in a punch bowl.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
There will be a pile of non stardawg offerings for sure. That's just a project I'm working on that I'm super excited to take part in. But i really think people.will wanna take a hard look at those because the female i find will top everything in my garden front to back. After running all these elites I'm really hard to impress. So the one I pick will have to stand out like a turd in a punch bowl.
Finally I can talk about my excitement for this cross! This is gonna be some serious fuckin gas! Plus all the other females you now have! I barely could control my buying before now you have three fold what you had. Fuck it. A Wiseman once told me "Focus on today and realize we will never be here again. Gotta live for the day"giphy (15).gif

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Man that's good stuff there , I am confident You'll find what u hunting and still non Stardawg options too, all I wanted to find out. Thanks Man 👍🏻👊🏻

_klx_

Super Active Member
Let's just say I acquired a certain male to use to cross to my Corey cut to pheno hunt a few hundred regs for some new females and males. I'll keep around 20 of the stinkiest ,loudest ,dankest males and pollinate 20 of the same strain female Collect those seeds and run them. Whichever pack brings the most heat will be my new male to use. Ill use that Male on other crosses and repeat the process to have at least 2 males in my stable that will put out dank shit over and over.
That's my first side project as soon as I get my new building set up.
The second is reversing a pile of new moms and finding the good donors to make new fem crosses. Out of the 500 plant pheno hunt of regs I'll be selecting a half dozen of those females made with the Corey to reverse and use the keeper to make a line of fems with that female. I will keep everyone updated as soon as I make the seeds and get ready for the big ass hunt. Exciting shit coming and things are only gonna get better.
Personally, I am mostly interested in S1s of the elites you have acquired rather than regs or fem crosses. Especially the TK. Will you still be doing S1s into the future?

I know there are breeders out there who think that S1ing elites is not real breeding but I really could not give a fuck about that I just wanna get my hands on those genes to see for myself what the hype is about.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Personally, I am mostly interested in S1s of the elites you have acquired rather than regs or fem crosses. Especially the TK. Will you still be doing S1s into the future?

I know there are breeders out there who think that S1ing elites is not real breeding but I really could not give a fuck about that I just wanna get my hands on those genes to see for myself what the hype is about.
Yes every mom I have that reverses good is used to make s1s. S1s are gonna be around.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
This Jet Fuel Og bastard is super Gassy..super LOUD ⛽ and taste awesome with no cure
@Heisenbeans do you have any plans with her in the future. I would love to run it again View attachment 13982
As a matter of fact I just pollinated one I had put in flower a few weeks ago yesterday with topanga including a katsu bubba. I'll have to get rid of them seeds eventually.

I'm gonna be making a jet fuel purple punch cross here real soon though. I've been making seeds over here like a mad man non stop since June 1 so theres a bunch of shit coming out soon.