#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Wow 20 new cuts, like different genetics? That's crazy.
Yes man its nuking futz
Grape pie, gelato 33, kush mints, triangle kush , tahoe OG, dosi do, and the blue dream I was after. Just to name a few

First order is to reverse every new cut and seperate the good pollen producers to figure out what we wanna make or add to the catalog.

Hopefully greenpoint can get credit card up and going eventually. All these new crosses will be up and coming. New drops coming in the next couple weeks will be over on greenpoint. You guys using the codes with auctions can get good genetics for a really good price. Actually better through greenpoint than what you was getting with me. Something to think about.
I just cant run a full time business and logistics trying to keep the garden in check.

pleasecheese

Really Active Member
Yes man its nuking futz
Grape pie, gelato 33, kush mints, triangle kush , tahoe OG, dosi do, and the blue dream I was after. Just to name a few

First order is to reverse every new cut and seperate the good pollen producers to figure out what we wanna make or add to the catalog.

Hopefully greenpoint can get credit card up and going eventually. All these new crosses will be up and coming. New drops coming in the next couple weeks will be over on greenpoint. You guys using the codes with auctions can get good genetics for a really good price. Actually better through greenpoint than what you was getting with me. Something to think about.
I just cant run a full time business and logistics trying to keep the garden in check.
no kidding, yesterday i got GMOOZY for 18 bucks after all the discounts. Havent seen anyone flower it out yet but 18 bucks is less than the price of a clone, cant beat that.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Yes man its nuking futz

You need a Heathen to help You , besides I love Southern Women, PS I am going to be on that Grape Pie like a fat lady on a BB

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
A bit early but here are a couple shots of Bridezilla put in with the big girls on June 5th and stacking nicely. About to give a bit of PK to fill her out a bit, she is a big drinker close to a gallon a day.
bridezilla.jpg

bridezilla1.jpg

She had about doubled in stretch from 16-24 inches to about 4 foot now but filled in great.

So jealous of all of you with beautiful plants going...everything here was pretty much put on hold or moved outdoors until further notice. It’s nice living vicariously through all ya’ll, but I love flower so much and my variety here is starting to dwindle...10 yrs ago I’d have been ecstatic with 5 varieties, now I simply want more...I want my office to be CWs personal dispo.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Yes man its nuking futz

What discount codes will work stacked together?
I might have to pick up some more GPS along with the GG#4 of yours and start making a list of your new crosses.
Can't be fucking with anymore "panatures" of the world. lol