#Heisenbeans Genetics

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
I took clones from 2 week flower plants and put em in collars. 3 days no roots and drooping. Put the humidifier on em. Nothing yet. Do flower clones take longer than veg? Don't want em to die :(
I wouldn’t worry about it yet. I have taken cuts from plants 2 weeks in that took a while to root. Sometimes they droop and yellow out and look real fucking haggard before they root.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
My purple pheno of black dog and my old 2002 blueberry will make you pull your hair out. Neither will/would root in less than two weeks. Thats one reason my old blueberry got lost, folks I gave clones to couldnt get them to root and relied on those friends to hold her so I lost her too. I didnt realize how phenotypes worked back then so I thought I could just buy a new pack of blueberry and get another. Wrong, lol.

BerryNice

Super Active Member
My purple pheno of black dog and my old 2002 blueberry will make you pull your hair out. Neither will/would root in less than two weeks. Thats one reason my old blueberry got lost, folks I gave clones to couldnt get them to root and relied on those friends to hold her so I lost her too. I didnt realize how phenotypes worked back then so I thought I could just buy a new pack of blueberry and get another. Wrong, lol.
@thenotsoesoteric I live in a state that everyone ruined the blueberry that was around

It was amazing for a few years then it was terrible so i just gave up trying to get blueberry

Now that i grow are there any really good blueberry you would suggest I was thinking that dj short but heard it was played out

I have not smoked blue berry or real sour d in 5-10 years kinda gave up on them

jacrispy

Super Active Member
my bubba's gift is the same way
it's impossible to root in a cloner & nearly impossible in rapid rooters.
she wont reveg after 6 wks either.
i clone her straight into a cup of ffof takes about 15-18 days.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
@thenotsoesoteric I live in a state that everyone ruined the blueberry that was around

It was amazing for a few years then it was terrible so i just gave up trying to get blueberry

Now that i grow are there any really good blueberry you would suggest I was thinking that dj short but heard it was played out

I'm sure someone has it if they got seeds still from the early 2000's. It's finding them and if they will come off of any is the problem. There are a lot of old seed collectors out there that are still living in isolation.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I'm sure someone has it if they got seeds still from the early 2000's. It's finding them and if they will come off of any is the problem. There are a lot of old seed collectors out there that are still living in isolation.
I heard rumors that someone has a badass old school blueberry cut but it's was one of those $20k per cut type old school tall tales but I'm sure some folks still have those genetics. They just aint coming off them.

I've heard joey weed has a nice blueberry but never tried it. I'd suggest looking for crosses that use the real deal blue dream cut. Those crosses seem to kick out some nice blueberry terps.

BerryNice

Super Active Member
I heard rumors that someone has a badass old school blueberry cut but it's was one of those $20k per cut type old school tall tales but I'm sure some folks still have those genetics. They just aint coming off them.

I've heard joey weed has a nice blueberry but never tried it. I'd suggest looking for crosses that use the real deal blue dream cut. Those crosses seem to kick out some nice blueberry terps.
TY

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin

The shoreline cut i have is like that. I got it from old school dude that runs a hydro shop. Dude knows his shit and ive seen the plant in flower and its the most unique taste and smell ive come across in a while.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
This Dubstep has at least 1 more week of stretch to go and it just hit full stride. The leaves are not as big as purple punch but....still pretty big.

I think it will probably double from this height and that would make it just right.

The other one i put in really early is in flower. I mangled it up a bit but its recovering. DSCF1488.JPG

Attachments