#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I gotta know what @BerryNice is doing. I've been doing this a long time and never got roots in one day.
must be putting HGH in the fucking water , I have tried every method known to Man and best I ever did was 3 days just dipping in rooting hormone and straight into a rapid rooter plug . But I imagine like all things living there are always genetic freaks

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
must be putting HGH in the fucking water , I have tried every method known to Man and best I ever did was 3 days just dipping in rooting hormone and straight into a rapid rooter plug . But I imagine like all things living there are always genetic freaks
Ya, I believe thats about my "record time" when it comes to cuts. My GG4 dont like to clone quickly. Im usually like 14 days when everything else in the cloner is ready for transplant in 6-10.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Ya, I believe thats about my "record time" when it comes to cuts. My GG4 dont like to clone quickly. Im usually like 14 days when everything else in the cloner is ready for transplant in 6-10.
Yea for real the quickest I’ve ever had roots was 5 days with just aloe and root riots. 30 hrs is just the craziest thing I’ve ever heard. Not trying to call dude a liar but I will say I don’t believe that lol

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Yea for real the quickest I’ve ever had roots was 5 days with just aloe and root riots. 30 hrs is just the craziest thing I’ve ever heard. Not trying to call dude a liar but I will say I don’t believe that lol
I had roots in under 48 hours a couple weeks ago. Hell it may have even been way less. I was experimenting with cloning. I cut one long branch off and cut it in 3 sections on a sunday night. By Tuesday after work, I had roots on all 3 sections.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
I had roots in under 48 hours a couple weeks ago. Hell it may have even been way less. I was experimenting with cloning. I cut one long branch off and cut it in 3 sections on a sunday night. By Tuesday after work, I had roots on all 3 sections.
Well damn why are you just sharing this with us now? That's insane too, not 30 hours insane but still. What was the strain? I'd be happy with roots in two days.

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Well damn why are you just sharing this with us now? That's insane too, not 30 hours insane but still. What was the strain? I'd be happy with roots in two days.
It was uzi cookies(ak47 X cookies n cream) I got from a buddy at the farm. That's the only strain I've cloned that quickly. And if anyone actually followed my thread, y'all would already know this! 😂😂 just messin

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
@BerryNice fill us bro with them trade secrets my timeframe lines up with @HydroRed I usually am ready to transplant by the 10 day mark. Just had two chemdawg phenos take 22 days lol
I cant seem to beat 2 weeks. Here and there at 10 days.
Yea most cuts are 10-14 days on average. Sometimes I’ll get roots in 7 if I’m persistent on keeping conditions perfect. I’ve gotten roots in 5 one time. Same strain usually takes 8-10.
Damn yo. What the hell you do to them cuts?

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
It was uzi cookies(ak47 X cookies n cream) I got from a buddy at the farm. That's the only strain I've cloned that quickly. And if anyone actually followed my thread, y'all would already know this! 😂😂 just messin
That was the comment I feared when i said that. I've been trying to catch up on everybodies thread the last couple days. There's a lot and I've been on a two week hiatus some a month. I'll be through yours sometime today off the next two days. 🤣😅😂🤣🤣Tryna make us feel bad and shit haaa were a rare breed that don't know the meaning of guilt

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
That was the comment I feared when i said that. I've been trying to catch up on everybodies thread the last couple days. There's a lot and I've been on a two week hiatus some a month. I'll be through yours sometime today off the next two days. 🤣😅😂🤣🤣Tryna make us feel bad and shit haaa were a rare breed that don't know the meaning of guilt
No worries bro, I sometimes feel I read way too many people's journals and can't quite keep up lol. Hell I barely keep up with my garden

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Yea most cuts are 10-14 days on average. Sometimes I’ll get roots in 7 if I’m persistent on keeping conditions perfect. I’ve gotten roots in 5 one time. Same strain usually takes 8-10.

Damn yo. What the hell you do to them cuts?
I suspect timing had a lot to do with it. They took longer to root in veg. They rooted faster about a week or two into flower

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
I took clones from 2 week flower plants and put em in collars. 3 days no roots and drooping. Put the humidifier on em. Nothing yet. Do flower clones take longer than veg? Don't want em to die :(
At just 2 weeks, I wouldn't think they would take much longer... but I have taken cuts deep into flower that take forever. But I wouldn't worry yet at just 3 days