#Heisenbeans Genetics

badmofo529

Insanely Active Member
I'll post some over there once I get them into flower.

If the bridezillas seedlings have somewhere to yank a clone off by the time everything else is going into flower they will get flowered in 1 gallons, if not they are gonna sit in the veg cab for a bit until I hang a second light and they will go under that.

Debating on picking up a flood table to stick in the tent instead of fucking around with saucers and shit, and to lift them up a bit so I dont have to do so much bending. Fucking kills my back.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Just a quick question to pick some minds, but at what point is a seed supplier excused from people not being able to get seeds to pop.

Like on gps thread at riu, I see several folks crying about seeds not popping meanwhile literally hundreds of other growers don't have any problems with seeds not popping.

As a seed seller is it cool to call people out because Im seeing a lot of folks on forums and ig saying beans wont pop and they expect replacements.

Now I know it happens every now and again and some folks are legit in they complaints but Ive seen a few cats say beans didn't pop on several threads from different breeders.

Just curious because I think a lot of folks are just lying to get free beans or they haphazardly grow. Not sure and not aimed at anyone just curiously wondering.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Just a quick question to pick some minds, but at what point is a seed supplier excused from people not being able to get seeds to pop.

Like on gps thread at riu, I see several folks crying about seeds not popping meanwhile literally hundreds of other growers don't have any problems with seeds not popping.

As a seed seller is it cool to call people out because Im seeing a lot of folks on forums and ig saying beans wont pop and they expect replacements.

Now I know it happens every now and again and some folks are legit in they complaints but Ive seen a few cats say beans didn't pop on several threads from different breeders.

Just curious because I think a lot of folks are just lying to get free beans or they haphazardly grow. Not sure and not aimed at anyone just curiously wondering.
I personally think when people see that they use it as a reason to get free seeds. One dude said he didnt get any dubstep to.pop which is a load of horseshit. I think there is an occasional seed or two that wont germinate but if everyone else isn't having issues and then someone says they didnt get a whole pack to germinate its definitely grower error or they getting a buy one get one free. One dude wrote me a bad review cause his plants stretched after germination. 3 stars lol. Like seriously dude you got a light or environment problem If your seedlings are stretching after they come out. But of course the breeders have to take the brunt of it.
I think there is an occasional genuine issue but we have to take care of it to make the customer happy.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans

Testers' first test is the germ test. Do some yourself as well even if you don't grow the sprouts. Everything after is a judgement call, or if you're going through a vendor, his call. If I have any doubts about viability, I won't put them out.

realpromedz

Wise Old Man
im about to pop some beans tonight but have so many to choose from.. i just want to see some of this heisen gear start to finish with no signs of balls or herms! should be close now where everyone is getting some really good dank... or bunch of herms start to pop up? im hoping for the really good dank since i have like 8 packs to go through... im great on my germ rates so well see in a couple days ill report back...

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd

I have popped over 40 of Heisen's beans and ALL have germinated and made it to seedling stage and beyond , Early BBC which I don't have any of that strain some said there were some issues but that is the only one and no complaints I have seen in at least a month or more. In most cases its a bunch of scumbags wanting free shit .

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN

I believe if your gonna back up your beans, you have to have the same stance with everyone who purchases, not just a select few. Unfortunately, theres always gonna be those that take advantage.
Even when it is obvious that someone is just getting free shit OR they're just terrible at growing, I feel its worth the pack to pacify them until they either disappear or allow them to look like a huge tool if they once again cant get their replacement pack to go lol. I suppose if your selling through a bank, an experienced vendor will be familiar with how to deal with folks like that as well. Just my .02

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
I believe if your gonna back up your beans, you have to have the same stance with everyone who purchases, not just a select few. Unfortunately, theres always gonna be those that take advantage.
Only if you let them. The old cliche' 'the customer is always right' is a "get free stuff" pass for an increasing amount of people who have no shame. Pacifying enables them and encourages others. Conversely, look at the rep CannaVenture got for awhile for passing out replacements for custies w/ legitimate complaints.

I think pricing is also a factor. A cat that puts out high $$ beans carries more responsibility for that reason, imo.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN

startin to think its like the herm issue. I guess the common denominator being getting free seeds. But those two subjects, no germination and/hermaphros are becoming the bane of most seed sellers. On the other hand, with IG etc, there are so many now, and you never know who the fake accts are, etc. In the old days on the boards, people knew people by time spent on the boards and correspondence. The current free for all is a trust your gut sort of thing, albeit some transfer from the boards to social media ok. Ive always thought it was bullshit, these two issues and then you'll find the grower prolly had a problem, during the round, etc. Why I'd like to chuck, but I'd give em away for free, lol, just to not hear the bitchin that may arise. That's the disclaimer, as is, arkansas auction warranty, if it breaks in half driving it off the lane, you get both halves, lmfao. I just want to legally be able to grow my own, help who I can, and keep myself in meds. But the scene is sure diff from say 10 yrs ago and 10 yrs before that.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Only if you let them. The old cliche' 'the customer is always right' is a "get free stuff" pass for an increasing amount of people who have no shame. Pacifying enables them and encourages others. Conversely, look at the rep CannaVenture got for awhile for passing out replacements for custies w/ legitimate complaints.

I think pricing is also a factor. A cat that puts out high $$ beans carries more responsibility for that reason, imo.
I do agree what your saying. But its like how everyone got free seed replacements from CV (prob many who didnt need/deserve them)...but when I brought up a legitimate concern and asked for an exchange on beans he admitted were a "bad batch" I then got ignored by Rusty. He even went as far as to offer free packs to folks just for telling him I was talking about him on RIU??? LOL I'll never put another dime in his pocket plain n simple. Had I just got my seeds, I wouldnt still have a bad taste in my mouth about that whole deal. I still dont know why I was singled out when I had a very legitimate reason for wanting replacements and offered to ship back my unopened packs from the very first time I reached out to him. Not gonna lie....the thought of reversing his LVTK just to give away for free did cross my mind. Fortunate for him, I have strong ethics.