#Heisenbeans Genetics

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Purple punch in the front and GG4 in the back camouflaging Heisen.

These two are now PH 5.5 and TDS 900 (MC with a bit of BE) They are not burning and they are flourishing so i will probably stick to it full run.

Something I was not really prepared for. These 2 plants now take up 12 square feet and it is close to 16.

PP would be a scroggers dream.
DSCF1458.JPG
GG4 is now 38 inches on top of the pot (48 inches total). 11 inches until they are hitting the light.
They have had their legs shaved and were topped/fimd to keep 12 colas.
DSCF1457.JPG
This is the purple punch beast. It is 32 inches tall from the top of the pot. It has 7 main stalks that are beefy and robust. This one i just trimmed the legs and let the rest do what it wants.
DSCF1455.JPG

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Purple punch in the front and GG4 in the back camouflaging Heisen.

These two are now PH 5.5 and TDS 900 (MC with a bit of BE) They are not burning and they are flourishing so i will probably stick to it full run.

Something I was not really prepared for. These 2 plants now take up 12 square feet and it is close to 16.

PP would be a scroggers dream.
View attachment 11544
GG4 is now 38 inches on top of the pot (48 inches total). 11 inches until they are hitting the light.
They have had their legs shaved and were topped/fimd to keep 12 colas.
View attachment 11545
This is the purple punch beast. It is 32 inches tall from the top of the pot. It has 7 main stalks that are beefy and robust. This one i just trimmed the legs and let the rest do what it wants.
View attachment 11546
I like #3 we will call her free bird hahaha

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Basic video on cooling your garden

I went with led boards in hopes of making it through to July without AC.
Luckily here we have basements and the foundation walls are something that helps control the ambient temp until the ground fully thaws. We had a high of 81 and a low of 50. The ground helps as a heatsink until the night time temps stay high like July and August.
Due to growbro regulations my tent is nearly EMPTY because I gave him my word we would have the tent all down and moved before the end of July.
So now comes the restart.... I have a dub, and bbc HB Genetics waiting in my fridge.
With the use of my boards at 3k and 4k I'm hoping to run the entire cyxle with the 600w setup I have.
Is all this hype about red spectrum really proven to affect the overall yield, potency, stature, or flower rate?
The new r spec qb288 are sold out. Man that was fast.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
I just bent down the tops on my wedding cake and removed all her big fan leaves. Looks naked right now but she gonna fill in.
Need some inner growth to take shape and get a few clones off her. Probably be ready to flower in 3 weeks.

Bottom pic is of my own creation and is around the same age as the wedding cake but it is a clone. It is a very special plant. It's the best thing I've ever grown. I want to see this wedding cake knock it off it's perch. Or maybe the Adub. IMG_20190624_163416.jpgIMG_20190624_163407.jpg

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Thats what Ghost does, It puts out alot of 3 leaf fans.
thanks. Per your heisenghost, can't hardly smoke it after a small cure. Pulled a lil early, for me like doin a lil too big line of coke, lol. Few close friends really diggin it tho. Headrush city. Legs for days. Got too excited on the chop, lol. Won't happen with these two bigger plants, Ima tryin for better yeild, and maxin em out as much as I can.