#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I've done that in bloom with plants that looked like they were gonna take forever to finish. Can't say that it helped, and can't say that it didn't, since I'll never run a long finisher a 2nd time.

Man, it just feels too easy. Why hasn't this become well known? Also, why hasn't this become everyone's go to method? This makes so much sense if there's no major drawbacks.
Ive tried it and got revegging plants on the ECSD and the Cake, It may work OK for seedlings but you start janking around with light schedules on old cuts you'll get vegging plants begin to flower or they will reveg and reflower 3 weeks in. i stopped doing it and just run 18 / 6 veg and 12 12 in flower. I wrote on the old GP thread over at rollitup 2 years ago about 11/13 in flower will finish plants faster and got laughed at. To many opinions so i really just keep all my shit to myself these days unless someone really ask.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
I used it for a few years.I didn't do the flower routine tho.I went 11/13 straight to 10/14. I run 10/14 now.I read that thread on RIU you speak of.It's the reason I tried it,I'm a tinkerer,that and I like to spend as less on my grow with the best results as possible.
GLR IME and opinion can also help stretchy or leggy strains be more squat.I don't know the science behind it but,as Hotwired said these gals can only use so much daylight.
Perhaps as they reach their DLI requirement and are still being blasted with the same number of photons as when they woke up,causes some intermodal elongation in some cultivars? (Heh,the shit I can think of when blazed) Sounds good but probably way off.
I may just revisit my the GLR veg schedule being that summer is here.I veg under 14/10 and flower 10/14, I've tinkered with 15/9 but it was summer here and humidity is brutal,that extra hour of darkness had the dehuey humming.
(I wrote this earlier in response but apparently I didn't hit "post reply".

I've done that in bloom with plants that looked like they were gonna take forever to finish. Can't say that it helped, and can't say that it didn't, since I'll never run a long finisher a 2nd time.

Man, it just feels too easy. Why hasn't this become well known? Also, why hasn't this become everyone's go to method? This makes so much sense if there's no major drawbacks.
People become brainwashed with the old canna way.Like Cal mag cures everything even warts, light leaks cause hermies etc...afraid to step out of the box and experiment or tinker. I understand those with commercial grows and those who are dependent on a certain amount at a certain time.

As Ol Heis mentioned, Old cuts being hormonal imbalanced by the screwy schedule and revegg'ing whilst in flower, then ref lowering or new cultivars and cuts for that matter....drawback.
Had it happen to 3 different new cultivars to my garden before I understood what was going on. It happened under a 6/6/6/6 veg schedule tho....tinkering.

Some cultivars,if not grown from seedling under the schedule may do "freaky shit" Heisen spoke of,if put under the schedule.
I've found seeds mature,pre flower and sex quicker under GLR than standard veg schedules...i.e.16/8 18/6 20/4 etc..

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Ive tried it and got revegging plants on the ECSD and the Cake, It may work OK for seedlings but you start janking around with light schedules on old cuts you'll get vegging plants begin to flower or they will reveg and reflower 3 weeks in. i stopped doing it and just run 18 / 6 veg and 12 12 in flower. I wrote on the old GP thread over at rollitup 2 years ago about 11/13 in flower will finish plants faster and got laughed at. To many opinions so i really just keep all my shit to myself these days unless someone really ask.
👊🏼

If anyone wants to copy and paste my pics on the RIU thread I have no problem with it. I can't do it myself for undisclosed reasons :alien:

ps..................I use cheap digital timers for the GLR. Makes it so easy. Program #1 = On @ 6am and Off @ 6pm. Program #2 = On @ 11:30 pm and off @ 12:30 am. Done :)

pps................Also, adding to what uncle H and Cob said. I think if you have a very high percentage Sativa hybrid you may have trouble with the GLR method. The only strain I ever had a problem with in the 5 years I have used GLR was the Sativa hybrid of Bodhi's Prayer Tower. She was a heavy Lemon Thai hybrid and would go into flower using GLR. She was so awesome but I had to drop her because of this.

Last edited:

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
I must have explained it bad

It is in the middle of 4 plants in 7 gallon fabrics that are in flower the small container fits perfectly inbetween the gap when they are stacked in a block of 4

I have it propped up by 1.5 foot to be at same canopy at the 4 in flower

There is less stretch and the vegative grow is so much better then my mars 250

my question was will i lose potency taste or will flowers color be different because im using hps for entire plant cycle

Well that hps has a lot more intense light than a blurple. You gonna have more growth

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Sorry i did not mean to clutter your thread up

Other site I come from most people just post in the bean company thread to keep the thread going

I had originally posted a pic of one of your strains I am currently growing and ended up asking questions my bad
I was just saying if you made a seperate thread you would probably get more responses. Most people here overlook that stuff.

Keyown1

Super Active Member
Quick update on my 12/12 heisenbean run. This is my first ever hydro run so we will see how it goes. Had to transplant way earlier than I usually do because I got busy and left the seedlings under way too low light and they stretched really bad so had to do what I had to do only lost a few started with 51 I think.Oldest pic is the 6th newest is the 22nd.IMG_20190622_191250.jpgIMG_20190615_141519.jpgIMG_20190606_125550.jpg

BerryNice

Super Active Member
I was just saying if you made a seperate thread you would probably get more responses. Most people here overlook that stuff.
Going to make my own thread and do exactly that just busy atm

Lost all my abilities could not like posts and my post were pending approved bc my account was lost so creating a thread did not cross my mind thanks for the idea

I just mean sorry if I annoyed you Bc a little of it was me posting to be able to like posts and post without moderation. I went back and i did not realize i made 5-6 back to back posts and a said to myself maybe he ha to approve these and that could be annoying also

I like your beans and have no problem with you. Not to change the subject but in you opinion what are the best tasting strain you have? I want the ones that you said to yourself yummm bc i have no doubt the will be potent

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Going to make my own thread and do exactly that just busy atm

Lost all my abilities could not like posts and my post were pending approved bc my account was lost so creating a thread did not cross my mind thanks for the idea

I just mean sorry if I annoyed you Bc a little of it was me posting to be able to like posts and post without moderation. I went back and i did not realize i made 5-6 back to back posts and a said to myself maybe he ha to approve these and that could be annoying also

I like your beans and have no problem with you. Not to change the subject but in you opinion what are the best tasting strain you have? I want the ones that you said to yourself yummm bc i have no doubt the will be potent
You could have messaged me or the Gov and your status could have been upgraded without any issue. It's just a safe guard we put in place to prevent people from creating accounts and coming back to stir up the shit. If we someone as being a standing member than we usually go ahead and over ride the waiting period. No biggie

BerryNice

Super Active Member
You could have messaged me or the Gov and your status could have been upgraded without any issue. It's just a safe guard we put in place to prevent people from creating accounts and coming back to stir up the shit. If we someone as being a standing member than we usually go ahead and over ride the waiting period. No biggie
All good I am a noob and since i had lost only a few days of stuff and was able to make same name I just went with it and did not want to bother anyone

I wont be trying to stir things with up with anyone especially breeder like you

I only care about learning things i do not know and meeting people that do cool shit I can not do and trying to learn how to do some of those things

Heisen I can tell from your pics vs what I'm seeing in person you like growing trees. The two dubsteps I have going have a tall, what I consider a "male" type structure, fat stems, and long side branching. Vigorous to say the least. They have outgrown others 2 weeks older than them. I'm use to growing bushes not trees since I cut my teeth growing outdoors. Easier to hide big bushes than massive trees.

Here's two good links for you. First one has good info and a calculator, second one has a more in depth calculator to use.
It really depends on room size and needed temperature drop your going after.
IE: say 10× 10×10 room to make math easy.
Comes to 1000 cubic ft of space.
So a 5500 btu ac would be used for this size room.
Just punch in your info and it'll figure it for your size area.
Thanks, but correct me if I'm wrong, aren't these calculators there to calculate how much AC you need under normal living conditions in a particular sized area? I mean, they don't include any option for putting how many watts of light you are using in the particular space.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Thanks, but correct me if I'm wrong, aren't these calculators there to calculate how much AC you need under normal living conditions in a particular sized area? I mean, they don't include any option for putting how many watts of light you are using in the particular space.
It takes 3 btu of ac to cool 1 watt of juice. No matter what it is. Pumps,ballast,chillers, all that shit , on top of the space in itself.
Do not over size ac systems or you will end up with humidity problems.
For ever 1000w ballast you'll need an extra 3200 btu of AC.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Heisen I can tell from your pics vs what I'm seeing in person you like growing trees. The two dubsteps I have going have a tall, what I consider a "male" type structure, fat stems, and long side branching. Vigorous to say the least. They have outgrown others 2 weeks older than them. I'm use to growing bushes not trees since I cut my teeth growing outdoors. Easier to hide big bushes than massive trees.
100 percent man. I hate short ugly plants that drown themselves out and yield for shit. Give me big branches and tight node spacing towards the end and were golden. People are gonna fall in love with these genetics. A table full of wedding dubs looking dank with the perfect structure.

20190623_121821.jpg