#Heisenbeans Genetics

Because I'm making seeds. I have to be able and move the plants to a different spot to pollinate them. Dwc is just to hard to do all that.
I know this is an old post but it's taking me a while to get back to the Forum here. Thanks for the info. I've decided, for my seed making purposes, I'm going to use hempy buckets. Plants grow very fast in hempy buckets like any hydro setup, plus they leave a lot of room for error like soil does. And, they don't have the pest potential that soil has. I stopped using soil years ago because of the pest issues. Yes, you can still get pests in hydro, but there's nothing they love more than soil.

Last edited:
Chantix has had many people kill themselves so I'm glad you and hydrored are still here with us! If you can't quite smoking cold turkey then odds are you won't kick it. I've watched so many friends struggle with trying to quite smoking and they always fuck up by giving into cravings after a week or so with the idea, "I can just have one here and there and I'll be fine."

Never works, just like me and alcohol. If I drink till I get a buzz I always fall right back into drinking too much. That "one every now and then" is a lie we tell ourselves. You just gotta put down the addiction and never pick it back up or else you'll relapse. It sucks but it's better than the alternative for sure!
I quit by using ibogaine. I went through a 12-hour trip and the next day I was completely free of nicotine. Just like with opiates, ibogaine completely ends your physical withdrawals forever and breaks your patterns of behavior. It worked so well that I told my 65 year old mom to do it. She had been smoking for 45 years. She did ibogaine and never smoked again.

Yes, it's normal. I use four QB288 v1s and was SHOCKED at how bright it was with so little heat generated. We are all used to the lower hogging ballasts and bulbs
Can anyone here point me in the right direction as far as how many BTUs of air conditioning you need per every 1000 watts of quantum boards?

I know that for HID lighting you are supposed to have around 6,000 BTUs for every 1000 watts of light.

I will be building out a 600 square foot space in a couple of months, and I want to make sure I have enough AC from the very beginning.

I would really appreciate any help!

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Can anyone here point me in the right direction as far as how many BTUs of air conditioning you need per every 1000 watts of quantum boards?

I know that for HID lighting you are supposed to have around 6,000 BTUs for every 1000 watts of light.

I will be building out a 600 square foot space in a couple of months, and I want to make sure I have enough AC from the very beginning.

Not much.

BerryNice

Super Active Member
Has anyone ran a plant with just hps from start to finish?

I popped another gg4 heisen and set it inbetween my 4 ladies in flower under 1k hps and it seems to be taking off better then the 4 I had used a my veg light setup

I just moved it into this 3/4 of a gallon container and gave it a drink it was in a solo

I will keep moving it into larger mediums and eventually day before i flower move it into 5-7 gallon fabric and water only

Will hps only veg change anything? taste potency bud color ect?

I been growing a few strains a year for 5-6 years I am noob compared to you guys

Attachments

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin

A watt is a watt, figure about 3 BTUS per watt just to offset the heat from the lights , Be careful you dont oversize or you will short cycle and have very high humidity,

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN

Use how many watts your using. Watts = heat. It's just that led is more efficient on light per watt. But those watts still create the same heat. Think it's something like a 1= 3.4 btu.
So figure in everything you have like air pumps, fans, lights, water chiller, water pumps etc etc

I got around 4 ton for my grow room. 12,000 btu is 1 ton. Also you need to figure in the room itself on what cooling capacity it needs. The amount of insulation and your outside environment.

I ended up doing double insulation on the walls and ceiling so something like R 26? That helped out a lot. Instead of air running 24/7 it can take a 5 min breather before kicking on again for another 10 min.
I also switched to led but I also put up more lights so the heat is the same as when I was running HPS.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Has anyone ran a plant with just hps from start to finish?

I popped another gg4 heisen and set it inbetween my 4 ladies in flower under 1k hps and it seems to be taking off better then the 4 I had used a my veg light setup

I just moved it into this 3/4 of a gallon container and gave it a drink it was in a solo

I will keep moving it into larger mediums and eventually day before i flower move it into 5-7 gallon fabric and water only

Will hps only veg change anything? taste potency bud color ect?

I been growing a few strains a year for 5-6 years I am noob compared to you guys

Is it under 12/12 from the get go? If so they will automatically be in reproduction mode from the onset. We all know how these plants stretch naturally when it comes time to reproduce.