#Heisenbeans Genetics

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
Not only is it coming back, but there will be some really nice crosses added in from the alien OG line. It truly is a bad ass plant.
I'm really gravitating towards big pheno hunts now and trying to reverse the offspring back to the moms. I would love to find a mac as good as the mac but would reverse well. That would put a huge smile on my face. I'm kind of sick of doing with the fuckery of tracking down these clones when I think I have the right ingredients to get clones twice as good as anything I'll get in the mail.
First strain to dedicate my new veg tent, I think so. Maybe find a vigorous clone mommy. 🌲

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"

Goats

Kush Lover
I got my original God Bud seeds from Jordan before BC used His stuff to win the Cannabis Cup then tried to claim credit for breeding God Bud, I was lucky in that almost 10 years past since I ran half of the original purchase when I popped them a second time, ( had about 15 left, 9 popped and I found a male and female of the hard indica leaning pheno that is the most potent and F1'd them, have did 2 breedings since so the run now is very stable and 8 of 10 or so come out the Pheno I want . Crazy stony and I think if I dust a ADub I might just get some talk to Jesus phenos that will be great for pain and insomnia.
that means you have beans from the original, first god release before he lost the parents in a raid. those were SO valuable to certain people and you did exactly what you should have by making more!

i wonder if joti himself would have interest in having some of those.

cool shit, brother.

anyone who knows anything about bc weed knows god was all joti. lol fucking bcbd...

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
Yeah but he dont share cuts and I dont really blame him. Keeps me from having to send my shit lol. I got a decent lead on BD now. It's the SC cut
Good luck. I hope it pans out for you, sincerely. I grew up near Santa Cruz and obviously remember Blue Dream from the 90's. It was always a favorite amongst everyone around here. Awhile back I reached out to a friend who still lives in SC to see if he had any access to the cut and he didn't. I gave up because I figured if anyone did, he would. He's a third generation grower in that area and they've kept a lot of different cuts around. I was actually surprised he didn't. I figured it would be dead nuts. It's still rumored to be gone and lost forever. But who knows. Anything is possible with how popular it was. Someone, somewhere, could have possibly been keeping it going.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Yeah man I feel ya. I have grown a couple blue dream crosses and wasn't impressed and neither were the custies, but never knew if they were real deal so would be interested to see if the SC cut was all its cracked up to be.

Was listening to a podcast with one of the breeders, can't remember who it was. Said the blue dream that everyone is using and breeding with is hot garbage but the real cut which hardly anyone has is the real deal. Said it was very potent.

I guess it's like people just take the same breeding and get their own seeds and say they now have the blue dream when we all know that's not the case.

But I've never seen it in my area

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I have smoked stellar blue dream. It is a really nice high. I also had some not so stellar blue dream...the taste was almost there but the strength was lacking.

And it is not as contemplative as a pure sativa....those can get you paranoid like a teenager with some hydro or overthink the shit out of everything (like opening a breeder pack to see if you opened it already...wtf).

I would love to get some blue dream seeds that were the real deal....And blue gorilla sounds like a match made in heaven too..

That got molesty real quick
Ya it was a meant as a joke but now deleted. Fuck em. Can't take a joke...Fuck em.

Remove the fucking alien smiley too then. Why leave it? then you can remove this post too. Thanks

Matter of fact remove EVERY fucking post I ever tried to be funny with, Seriously. This aint a Widow or Green sicko thing. This is me trying not to be funny anymore. Thanks