#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
It was never meant to hurt or be disrespectful. That aint me. I believe you may know this. Thank you.
I saw it and thought it was funny. Another mod edited it for whatever reason. I dont agree with every decision the mods make but I do support them on this forum. I apologize if you feel that way and hope you can get through this tragedy of editing your post. I'm fresh out of hurt feelings reports so maybe we can move on from it without to much backlash. Now maybe I was trying to make a joke that not everyone thinks is funny. Shit happens man. Dont let it get under your skin.

IrocZ

Really Active Member
Blue dream, the most ubiquitous strain of ALL TIME. But now it’s fake lol
Will you shed some light?

I've never been impressed by it, but one of my family members says its her favorite.

You guys confuse me all the time. Did I just not get the "real" blue dream? Is it bred for large yields and medium potency, leaving me unimpressed?

Apparently you already have it, so you would be the guy that knows...

Thanks man!

I saw it and thought it was funny. Another mod edited it for whatever reason. I dont agree with every decision the mods make but I do support them on this forum. I apologize if you feel that way and hope you can get through this tragedy of editing your post. I'm fresh out of hurt feelings reports so maybe we can move on from it without to much backlash. Now maybe I was trying to make a joke that not everyone thinks is funny. Shit happens man. Dont let it get under your skin.
I was done when I replied to Gu. As long as he understood the funny it's fine. That's all that mattered to me.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
It is probably just that people are crossing blueberry with haze = blue dream.

The original blue dream was santa cruze haze and dj shortts blueberry.

If I cross Canuck haze with Canuck blueberry i will get blue dream but it will be lacking in aroma and punch...i would imagine because their blueberry is weaksauce!

I would add i am just guessing but i think the bulk seeds market has watered down the originals a lot and then bred them to make what is now called blue dream but it is a shadow of the original.

Last edited:

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
The real deal blue dream has been around so long for a reason. If you grew or smoked blue dream that didn't get you high then you smoked crappy grown weed.

Even my Miyagi cross which is a cross from a blue dream cross still kicks out blue berry terps and blue dream leaners and the high is solid.
Here is my blue dream leaning pheno of miyagi and as you can see she is frosted out.
miyagi.jpg

Grown indoor I kept getting the haze lime citrus taste more than blueberry but the clone my buddy did outdoors last year smelled like blueberry muffins and tasted more blueberry but still with that citrus mix.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
its been around so long because its a cash croppers dream. Yields great, chicks love it, some guys love it, and it yeilds like a mofo. Thats why its still around. Its just not a high that someone who has tolerances built up from chems, ogs, heavy indicas, indica dom hybrids, etc. Where's all the seeds of it if its such a deal, lol? again, jmho. I lived in Southern Oregon for 6 yrs, lol. Back and forth to Northern Cali, once in awhile up north to Rose town. Outdoors folks loved it, but it wasn't the conneseur top shelf the good growers kept around.

IrocZ

Really Active Member
Thanks everybody for the replies!

All makes sense, I probably had received some knock-off from a lackluster grower lol. I figured there had to be more to it than just heavy yielder. With all the hacks out there sometimes separating truth from reality becomes a task, lol.

I might have to get some more Heisenbeans to see what all the fuss is about. Got to get through a few more of mine first. I'm probably the worlds slowest grower lol, but I'm working on that, lol

And now Bodyne says the same thing I had come to believe, lol

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
The real deal blue dream has been around so long for a reason. If you grew or smoked blue dream that didn't get you high then you smoked crappy grown weed.

Even my Miyagi cross which is a cross from a blue dream cross still kicks out blue berry terps and blue dream leaners and the high is solid.
Here is my blue dream leaning pheno of miyagi and as you can see she is frosted out.
View attachment 10804

Grown indoor I kept getting the haze lime citrus taste more than blueberry but the clone my buddy did outdoors last year smelled like blueberry muffins and tasted more blueberry but still with that citrus mix.
Need heisen to bring back to true Blue Dream please.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway

View attachment 10804

That blueberry muffins is all day blueberry. That's exactly how I explain the stem rub on my ladies.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
I got some seeds several years back from a Canadian outfit and one of the crosses I bought was Super silver haze x blueberry. But it was not called blue dream but had another name.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Got a couple pics. This is in a spare 4x4 tent where I have some dwc buckets bubbling away and some flourecent lights. So in other words no chilled water and in the heat of over 90 degrees easily.

ADub

IMG_20190619_192349.jpg

Outer ape IMG_20190619_192333.jpg

The wedding cake is 3x bigger but I have it in another area in my rdwc with chilled water and more intense light.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
man the heisenghost tastes good, with no cure. Electric buzz, clear mostly cloudy no amber. Ghost seems to sour or butter it a hair, but I gotta get some of Heisens GG4 S1's, I can tell from this taste I want the gg by itself. Ive had good gg, this is like you turned the volume up from7 to 9, jmho Not to take anything from the ghost, complex buzz, almost like they fightin each a lil and from looks looks more ghost than gg, but that taste..............and Im not a taste guy, but.....................

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
man the heisenghost tastes good, with no cure. Electric buzz, clear mostly cloudy no amber. Ghost seems to sour or butter it a hair, but I gotta get some of Heisens GG4 S1's, I can tell from this taste I want the gg by itself. Ive had good gg, this is like you turned the volume up from7 to 9, jmho Not to take anything from the ghost, complex buzz, almost like they fightin each a lil and from looks looks more ghost than gg, but that taste..............and Im not a taste guy, but.....................
Yeah it's the 100 percent legit gg4 cut so when I tell you that's what's going into it that's what you can expect. I know theres a few breeders out there using the real but I'm also sure alot of gg4 seeds in circulation aren't even close.
The ghost is really a unique plant. It shines on the smell and taste of things. I'm sure some head stompers are gonna come out of those seed batches.