#Heisenbeans Genetics

Prairiefarmer

Grower of mids
I test run everything before I send em out. None of the cake or gmo gave any issue. Some second batch banana cookies were being weird but definitely not that one.

who was talkin bout the 3 chems? I got a cross of great gatsby's devil's reject which is meatbreath x hellbreath. I been sittin that one back for a minute or two, I sure like the ingredients, though.
I have a pk of 3 chems i believe,from treez aka great gatsby.Got a few of his ogkb x gg4 bx5 ready for the flip in a week or two.Also have a few of his blackcherry glue almost dry enough to trim👍

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
nspecta from CSI said reversing tk is a pain. I've also heard of people say the real chem d doesn't reverse well or is shooting blanks. I've also seen chem d s1's, could have been the sis, so who knows?
Yeah man I was looking at rados gear and seeing how he has two crosses that I've already reversed and know them shits put out Jack shit for pollen. Like the gmo is a garbage pollen producer as well as wedding cake. So I have to giggle when I see someone holding down over 1000 packs of those. That would take a shit load of dedication to get that many seeds from them two crosses. Same with the Corey cut. Terrible pollen producer.
I've reversed the cake 4 times now and always the same ol shit. I have a super short window to get it done and have to hit the same plant 3 times to get 300 seeds. Just way to much effort.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Let us know when alien og x gg4 is back, really want to try that one.
Not only is it coming back, but there will be some really nice crosses added in from the alien OG line. It truly is a bad ass plant.
I'm really gravitating towards big pheno hunts now and trying to reverse the offspring back to the moms. I would love to find a mac as good as the mac but would reverse well. That would put a huge smile on my face. I'm kind of sick of doing with the fuckery of tracking down these clones when I think I have the right ingredients to get clones twice as good as anything I'll get in the mail.

takeurmeds

Have any of you guys having trouble sprouting the gmo-cake?? I'm 0 for 3 so far. Putting the last 3 into water and hoping for the best.
I popped 4 gmo-cake with no issue. along side 4 gg4, and 4 bridezilla. no issues with any of those
nspecta from CSI said reversing tk is a pain. I've also heard of people say the real chem d doesn't reverse well or is shooting blanks. I've also seen chem d s1's, could have been the sis, so who knows?
I reversed a scotts og (tk x rd1) i started from seed, got plenty of male flowers and pollen but that pollen didnt really seem to produce any seeds. RareDankness has a Scotts OG fem, i guess he had better luck than i did haha

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I popped 4 gmo-cake with no issue. along side 4 gg4, and 4 bridezilla. no issues with any of those
I reversed a scotts og (tk x rd1) i started from seed, got plenty of male flowers and pollen but that pollen didnt really seem to produce any seeds. RareDankness has a Scotts OG fem, i guess he had better luck than i did haha
I dont think them breeders are keeping it 100 percent real. I think there using an out cross that reverses better and bx ing back to there clone only and calling it the Scott's OG Fem. Reversing fems is a cunt and its finding a needle in the hay stack.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Yeah man I was looking at rados gear and seeing how he has two crosses that I've already reversed and know them shits put out Jack shit for pollen. Like the gmo is a garbage pollen producer as well as wedding cake. So I have to giggle when I see someone holding down over 1000 packs of those. That would take a shit load of dedication to get that many seeds from them two crosses. Same with the Corey cut. Terrible pollen producer.
I've reversed the cake 4 times now and always the same ol shit. I have a super short window to get it done and have to hit the same plant 3 times to get 300 seeds. Just way to much effort.
multiple gardens, bro. How Rado does it, I believe. And after the east cake and dosido deal, looks like he's tightening up the program, not hearing of any probs now with any of his gear, just sayin. Im glad I got the s1's of the hard ones, lol of yours. Good to know. Early tester bud of the heisenghost is surprising. What started out looking like and last week's tester was all GG, with a slight sour. This week, hardly any GG, just a nuance, but if that's the ghost, its a lite rank, but my goodness. Bellringer. Ear ringer, what ever you want to call it. lol Feel GG up front but so far that Ghost comes down the back stretch. Perfect big ole golfball buds, not too dense for worry of rot, swole up like a horn dog's pecker. Gonna water one more time in the morn than first round comin down when everything dries up. Be two more days. THen the rest after that.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
multiple gardens, bro. How Rado does it, I believe. And after the east cake and dosido deal, looks like he's tightening up the program, not hearing of any probs now with any of his gear, just sayin. Im glad I got the s1's of the hard ones, lol of yours. Good to know. Early tester bud of the heisenghost is surprising. What started out looking like and last week's tester was all GG, with a slight sour. This week, hardly any GG, just a nuance, but if that's the ghost, its a lite rank, but my goodness. Bellringer. Ear ringer, what ever you want to call it. lol Feel GG up front but so far that Ghost comes down the back stretch. Perfect big ole golfball buds, not too dense for worry of rot, swole up like a horn dog's pecker. Gonna water one more time in the morn than first round comin down when everything dries up. Be two more days. THen the rest after that.
That's awesome man.
Yeah even in multiple gardens it takes a special kind of stupid to do what we do. I know some people dislike Gu but he has been a good mentor to me in alot of things I never saw coming. He really does have a special kind of sense when it comes to all of this shit and the longer I go I really have come a long ways in a short period. For all the shit we deal with and so much behind the scenes I have alot of respect for the dude.

Can’t wait to sample mine. Will be drying now for 7 days tomorrow. Smell on the buds is now of a limey/sour OG. And you’re not lying about the golf ball buds as I foresee the final trim being a breeze.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Purple punch is finally starting to set bud sites. I need to flower these faster if i want them to stay a smaller size this one grew like crazy and is now taking up 4 square feet.
Bubble bucket full of roots.
Color variations are related to a bunch of different spectrum lights cross over and the camera.
Growing beauty PH 6.1 currently and bubbling away.
DSCF1337.JPGDSCF1338.JPG

Attachments

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
love me some god bud. such a canadian classic.
I got my original God Bud seeds from Jordan before BC used His stuff to win the Cannabis Cup then tried to claim credit for breeding God Bud, I was lucky in that almost 10 years past since I ran half of the original purchase when I popped them a second time, ( had about 15 left, 9 popped and I found a male and female of the hard indica leaning pheno that is the most potent and F1'd them, have did 2 breedings since so the run now is very stable and 8 of 10 or so come out the Pheno I want . Crazy stony and I think if I dust a ADub I might just get some talk to Jesus phenos that will be great for pain and insomnia.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I got my original God Bud seeds from Jordan before BC used His stuff to win the Cannabis Cup then tried to claim credit for breeding God Bud, I was lucky in that almost 10 years past since I ran half of the original purchase when I popped them a second time, ( had about 15 left, 9 popped and I found a male and female of the hard indica leaning pheno that is the most potent and F1'd them, have did 2 breedings since so the run now is very stable and 8 of 10 or so come out the Pheno I want . Crazy stony and I think if I dust a ADub I might just get some talk to Jesus phenos that will be great for pain and insomnia.
Some dick in the dirt type shit!