#Heisenbeans Genetics

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Skeleton cookies are vigorous albeit stretchers. Of all my growin, Ive never done just two plants, lol. Hopefully with that situation and genetics, can get some good yield from some potent meds by labor day. Woohooo. And got rid of ole Maizie this last weekend, broke my back movin her, but she gone, every bit of everything of hers is gone. I been dancin jigs all weekend. Got a qt of shine in the freezer, ain't drank in 10 yrs and boy an ice cold shot is soundin good! Along with an ice cold King of Beers. ! lmfao, I doubt I drink anything. But its turnin into a hell of a summer. I made the right decision to take July off, maybe Aug, hittin nineties end of week. I'll take my chances on the two plants in closet, they'll get the air cond if I have to shut my living room one off, lol.
Oh the things we do for our plants. lol

Opie1

Master Grower
I'm actually trying to get hooked up with a bad ass blue dream cut to s1 and make some crosses to . Alot of people seem to want or like it.
I’m up for this Heisen. I’ve got several people that want that, or to try it anyway. It’s never been in my area. So yeah, keep us updated about it.

@Heisenbeans doesn’t Gu have it. Didn’t he use the real one for his DreamCatcher?

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I’m up for this Heisen. I’ve got several people that want that, or to try it anyway. It’s never been in my area. So yeah, keep us updated about it.

@Heisenbeans doesn’t Gu have it. Didn’t he use the real one for his DreamCatcher?
Yeah but he dont share cuts and I dont really blame him. Keeps me from having to send my shit lol. I got a decent lead on BD now. It's the SC cut

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
used to have two packs of Blue Grass Seeds Blue Hen. Bet a hundred dollars that's where the "santa cruz" cut come from. LMFAO, kills me. Compared to the other names in your stable, weak sauce. Get a real ChemD cut. TK isn't that hard to get, talk to Ricky or Krome or Rado. Just sayin, I know you threw some potent bombs already, but blue dream isn't even in the same range. I'd sure like to see who's got customers that claim they can't finish a j of it, its laughed at anymore around these parts, just so much of it gone thru and none really stellar, all pretty good. And those units were coming from OR, WA, and Cali, so its the same, more or less. JMHO, keep up the good work, lol

quiescent

Super Active Member
used to have two packs of Blue Grass Seeds Blue Hen. Bet a hundred dollars that's where the "santa cruz" cut come from. LMFAO, kills me. Compared to the other names in your stable, weak sauce. Get a real ChemD cut. TK isn't that hard to get, talk to Ricky or Krome or Rado. Just sayin, I know you threw some potent bombs already, but blue dream isn't even in the same range. I'd sure like to see who's got customers that claim they can't finish a j of it, its laughed at anymore around these parts, just so much of it gone thru and none really stellar, all pretty good. And those units were coming from OR, WA, and Cali, so its the same, more or less. JMHO, keep up the good work, lol
nspecta from CSI said reversing tk is a pain. I've also heard of people say the real chem d doesn't reverse well or is shooting blanks. I've also seen chem d s1's, could have been the sis, so who knows?

_klx_

Super Active Member
Common knowledge but not every occasion, every day calls for the strongest possible weed you can find. More mellow stones have their place for sure.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Common knowledge but not every occasion, every day calls for the strongest possible weed you can find. More mellow stones have their place for sure.
unless you are using for pain. But I getcha, maing. Plus the BD is a great yielder, seems like some is more bluberry, some is more hazey, but all the same taste or close to it. Cash croppers dream. But not a pain patient, no haze for that matter, ime. But I getcha, I just think there are better cultivars out there, but when you start with stuff like adub, wedding cake, etc, lol, that standard bar is really high. Keep Heisen on his toes, lol.

_klx_

Super Active Member
unless you are using for pain. But I getcha, maing. Plus the BD is a great yielder, seems like some is more bluberry, some is more hazey, but all the same taste or close to it. Cash croppers dream. But not a pain patient, no haze for that matter, ime. But I getcha, I just think there are better cultivars out there, but when you start with stuff like adub, wedding cake, etc, lol, that standard bar is really high. Keep Heisen on his toes, lol.
Yeah man I feel ya. I have grown a couple blue dream crosses and wasn't impressed and neither were the custies, but never knew if they were real deal so would be interested to see if the SC cut was all its cracked up to be.