#Heisenbeans Genetics

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Is it just a few leaves or progressing? Any other signs on her? Looks alot like the K def I just recently dealt with when it was in the beginning stages.
Started in mid flower or so
It's on quite a few of them. Actually every leaf probably has at least a few dots. It definitely progressed quickly the last couple days. There were just a few spots here and there before. I did change the res out tonight and bumped up the pk booster a little bit. I am just using megacrop and their pk booster, bud explosion

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
It's on quite a few of them. Actually every leaf probably has at least a few dots. It definitely progressed quickly the last couple days. There were just a few spots here and there before. I did change the res out tonight and bumped up the pk booster a little bit. I am just using megacrop and their pk booster, bud explosion
To much P blocking out the calcium, Bump up the calmag and drop the boosters, I use to get rust spots with either to much calmag or to much P locking out the cal. Its usually during stretch its the worst. Dont use P boosters till the last 3 weeks in DWC

Opie1

Master Grower
I just found this one tucked away in the middle. Its the worst of all. Sorry to clog the thread but I know a lot of smart guys come here. Any thoughts? Im going to go check my chart but I would appreciate any advice.View attachment 9817
Heisen may be right, but I’m gonna ask anyway.
At any time has your plants been transpiring? Like when you open the tent at lights on and they have water droplets all over them? If so, it’s light burn. I just had it happen to a whole tent when I started using QB’s.

On a better note here is Heisens SD x WC
27369E4D-9BB5-44A6-8F9B-5C01632D6F70.jpegD0EAA8D2-5FBB-4B93-A93E-C449EAADF7A3.jpeg

Dustjesus

Insanely Active Member
Pic of Led build nearly complete. Hung it today and it's my first time experiencing these things. My God they are bright! One thing I'm noticing is there is practically zero heat coming from either the boards or the drivers. Granted they are dimmed to 75 percent at the moment. But is this normal? Not sure I'll be able to cut it in winter with this thing. Anybody?

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Pic of Led build nearly complete. Hung it today and it's my first time experiencing these things. My God they are bright! One thing I'm noticing is there is practically zero heat coming from either the boards or the drivers. Granted they are dimmed to 75 percent at the moment. But is this normal? Not sure I'll be able to cut it in winter with this thing. Anybody?
View attachment 9862
Beautiful!!
Ya, no. They don't put out much heat.
A benefit and a curse.

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Heisen may be right, but I’m gonna ask anyway.
At any time has your plants been transpiring? Like when you open the tent at lights on and they have water droplets all over them? If so, it’s light burn. I just had it happen to a whole tent when I started using QB’s.

On a better note here is Heisens SD x WC
View attachment 9829View attachment 9830
I haven't noticed any. I definitely keep my eyes peeled for that cuz i had some powdery mildew last year. Thanks for taking the time to reply tho

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
I just found this one tucked away in the middle. Its the worst of all. Sorry to clog the thread but I know a lot of smart guys come here. Any thoughts? Im going to go check my chart but I would appreciate any advice.View attachment 9817

Looks like you need some Cal mag. I get this every now and then because my water has no calcium in it. Growing under led exacerbates the issue. Certain plants worse than others.

I also get a similar looking pattern on leaves if I'm spraying for bugs and have some soap in the mix. But it won't be on every leaf just the leaves with a heavy soaking.

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Looks like you need some Cal mag. I get this every now and then because my water has no calcium in it. Growing under led exacerbates the issue. Certain plants worse than others.

I also get a similar looking pattern on leaves if I'm spraying for bugs and have some soap in the mix. But it won't be on every leaf just the leaves with a heavy soaking.
I definitely think it's the calmag. I wasn't adding calmag when I was topping it off. I thought the megacrop would be enough. I should have known it wouldn't. I had a calcium deficiency last grow too when I switched over to LEDs. I use ro water. What is a good starting point for the ppm of my calmag before I add other nutrients?

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
For Megacrop i started adding some calmag at the very begining and then i stopped. I found my problems were all PH related (you pointed me there?) and now that i have it dialed in the growth is explosive, the flowers are stacking and everything is green with no copper leaves and no burnt tips.

So now i swing things around a bit. In veg i try and stick to PH 6.0 to 6.3 (close to 6.1)

In flower 5.6 to 6.0 because it can uptake P better in flower.

And no calmag addition with RO water from a slightly overdone filter (TDS starts at 50 and for babies get to 600PPM for mature veg 900 and full blown flower 1200)

So far just weird water problems and the odd leaf thats off but this is the best grow I have ever had for colour being right. EVER.

And no additional calmag which feels wrong but is working so i will run with it..

And I check PH and TDS a lot now. Glad that bluelab never failed me. And that waterproof high end TDS meter is no slouch either.