#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
If I let a hermie pollinate a same strain female what type seeds should I get?
If it's an unintentional hermie you'll most likely get hermie offspring. I wouldn't keep any seeds from that. You can probably grow some out and hopefully not get any hermie offspring. Some plants in the first week will show some Male flowers but after they start going you wont see any more. Some people confuse them for Male or hermie but it's just the plant is confused.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
One of
I didn't measure it... I wish I would have lol. I flipped it 3 weeks ago. Here's a pic I posted the day after I flipped. I would say it at least tripled tho
View attachment 9806
One of my current plants tripled in height in 22 days. It went from 11” to 33”. After that, it has gained only a little more height. I’ll have to check since I haven’t measured them for 10 days or so.

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
One of

One of my current plants tripled in height in 22 days. It went from 11” to 33”. After that, it has gained only a little more height. I’ll have to check since I haven’t measured them for 10 days or so.
Oops, I forgot I already bent her over 😂 she has quadrupled in size probably... yea, i'm hoping the big stretch is done with but she has not let up one bit!