#Heisenbeans Genetics

Crash32097

Veteran Grower
My growbro is down to learn... Next run is gonna be nuts. We finally got er dialed in. Gonna run some a dub, BBC, and tbd
Good deal man, just dropped two ADUBs in the pool to cool off, I was afraid they would burn up all the rest of my beans on account of them being🔥. Had some troubles with my BBCs but I did manage to sprout one. I'll have to check your thread more often, there is just so much on this wonderful site to read I'll never get caught up.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I went with tried and true. What you know about the r spec? Interested. Thanks
Very similar. The osram red diodes are more for flower cycle initiation.
We have some good info in this thread

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
She's grown like 4 or 5 inches a day for the past week. No joke lol, this is a pic from yesterday and now today. I guess this is probably normal for y'all experienced growers, but I've never seen one grow like this, it's so cool! I hope the fuckin' buds grow that fast😉😁
View attachment 9596
View attachment 9597
I have some Fruity Pebbles that did the same thing. Having to bend em down from the lights.

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Monster stretchers….I have a romxhaw that is outgrowing my tent to. Cant bend the main cola on it as the stalk is very...very thick. Just gonna have to lean the plant over in the near future lol
The Hawaiian is the stretch part of that plant as the roms don't stretch much at all.
In the future ill hit it with some rom pollen...get the stretch down a bit.
Have a nice stinky male of the romxhaw to. Will use that pollen on plants that don't stretch much.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
It is funny when you abuse those stems at the beginining, they grow so much stronger and more robust and then if the thing stretches you cant do anything with it.

So far i have been lucky but i will have to make sure i flip the skeleton cookies sooner than usual to keep it low enough.

And the dubstep and purple punch are also starting to stretch now. I put them in at the right time they are going to be beefy. And because i was there i squeezed the crap out of those stems and rolled them in my fingers. In 2 days it will be tough as rocks.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
And then i popped a walter white 2 days ago, a purple cake, skeleton cookies and stardawg corey cut...this morning.

FILL IT....The flower room must be full. New agenda...lol same as the old agenda

I will shape these ones to my liking to put some time distance in the garden. Exuberance kills perpetuality apparently.

I tend to learn from my errors...sometimes it takes a repeat but i learn.

:D

Pic tells the tale.

And it is all destiny..My 4 colors of paper towel...why the hell would i ever need that eh...At all times i thought well you have gone beyond....

my stupid waste of cash cash crop 5.0...I came from complete newbness. But that is now my sprouter so repurposed to greatness Now the sprouter 1000 and i am close to the tote with the heater mat....soon it will be perfection.

My grandpas secret garden...currently storage but i think this is the solo cup transformer. Grow them until they need a tent here. the sprouter 2000...geeze it seems like a bargain now.

2 tents that fit my weird 5 foot 10 max height.

It was all Destiny....Heisen branching off to make seeds for my garden...Well that part is priceless.

Heisen probably just had his mind tickled by GoD to make seeds for my garden to take shape....that is the kind of Heismick shift we are talking about here.

:)

Have a good one growbros and ladies.....its great to be part of it.

DSCF1251.JPG

Last edited: