#Heisenbeans Genetics

Green_256

What's a SIP?
well I don't have any good bean shots just yet, bc I'm still having issue's with space! once my new light arrives. I can free up 60% of my veg room, and I'm going to pop some hb beans! but hey for the time being, here's a wedding cake pic for you guys, this is heisens cut a few days from chop, but difference is, he grows his ladies in hydro dwc, and mine are grown 100% living organic soil!

I find it really cool to see the differences in environment and methods, that actually makes the ladies have such differences!

CM190518-192850003.jpgCM190518-192926009.jpgCM190518-192943013.jpgCM190518-192915007.jpg190517_193751.jpg190517_193646.jpg

Last edited:

suthrngrwr

Transcendental Humanist, AnCap & Weed Enthusiast
I'm guessing you won't make a promise like that again. (3-free packs). Either way...you can't blame those who took advantage of the very generous offer you made. You even took it farther by saying there were no strings attached to those seeds whatsoever. Grow em...sell em...trade em...take em and run /etc. Some folks did just what you said to do....take em.... and book....

FWIW....some of us are still here ...for better or worse.....whether anyone reads their threads or not...LOL.
I'm personally here cus of some of the folks who transitioned....and cus pot forums are a bad habit of mine...like buying seeds I don't need....LOL. Yer lucky I'm such a seed whore... it saved you 3 packs of seed...
I was one of the few that would have grown out Heisen's gear ASAP but I didn't receive any packs :unsure:

@Heisenbeans the offer still stands too -- if you wanna send me three packs of whatever you need grown out, I'll wet the beans asap and get them ready for flower in a month. I'll snap pics all along the way and write up a grow & smoke report when it is all said and done. I just don't want to chase someone down to get the beans ;)

suthrngrwr

Transcendental Humanist, AnCap & Weed Enthusiast
I have bubba kush x ecsd in week 2 of flower. Ill post pics when buds start forming. Everyone here has seen plants with white hairs sticking out
Yes we all have. However, keep in mind that those pics at week 1 under 12/12, week 3/4 and week 6/7 are still just as important as harvest photos. For instance, if I were to produce cultivars for sale, I would definitely have grown out the offspring myself, documenting as I stated previously. It is important to show those pictures so growers know what phenotype/genotype to be looking for.

I understand there is an argument for not documenting as such, since the rest of the agriculture seed business doesn't, however cannabis is an adaptogen and has a LOT more phenotypic variability than other species of plants.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
No dis, but only one of those looks sexy, not sure about the rest... you may have some consistency issues with your soil mix. either that or you are feeding them all differently. they should not be all different colors like that, but yeah the large one looks real nice
The 2 lime green ones are the Skeleton cookies that have been on straight water last week and are recovering from normal seedling regimen that I give all my seedlings which for these particular two was too much, thier leaf structure now is good and slowly greening up so from a week ago pretty fucking sexy and if u and the rest of the people who like your comments don't like my plants or my grows no skin off my nose , the big dog walk late and I have great confidence these 5 plants will make me very happy.

_klx_

Super Active Member
The BBC S1s and crosses definitely need to be babied. Tough shells have had to really help the seedling shed the seeds no way they were popping off by themselves. The S1 I cracked manually had a little tiny tail but has not progressed and one of the BBC x WP have not come up. Wedding Cake S1 and cross no problems at all.

2 Ghost bastards...
Tall one is a little fruitier, where the chunky girl is more a funky basement smell.
View attachment 6916
View attachment 6915
View attachment 6917
Is it me or is there a distinct lack of frost on those plants?

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
The BBC S1s and crosses definitely need to be babied. Tough shells have had to really help the seedling shed the seeds no way they were popping off by themselves. The S1 I cracked manually had a little tiny tail but has not progressed and one of the BBC x WP have not come up. Wedding Cake S1 and cross no problems at all.

I noticed that also, just did not want to say much.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin

There frosty it's just a bad picture not very clear. You can see it when u zoom in.

I’m no professional photographer, and they are not properly lit. There is plenty of frost on the buds though.

I’ll see if I can go get a better one...

Barneyfife

Really Active Member
I have 2-3 each up of wedding cake s1 adub s1 Sunday driver s1 corey s1 purple punch s1 bridezilla ecsd x bbc & gmo x bbc.
Nothing to show yet they’re just babies.
For me the stardawg corey cut s1 & wedding cake s1 were the hardest to germ.
Even the 2 wedding cakes i got are in rather poor health.
We’ll see i do believe at least one of them is going to be fine.