#Heisenbeans Genetics

pleasecheese

Really Active Member
]
The 2 lime green ones are the Skeleton cookies that have been on straight water last week and are recovering from normal seedling regimen that I give all my seedlings which for these particular two was too much, thier leaf structure now is good and slowly greening up so from a week ago pretty fucking sexy and if u and the rest of the people who like your comments don't like my plants or my grows no skin off my nose , the big dog walk late and I have great confidence these 5 plants will make me very happy.
I meant no disrespect just trying to help. but in the end beauty is in the eye of the beholder. guess this applies to weed and women, Some guys like fat chicks some like them thin. whatever floats your boat. Personally, I like my women how i like my chicken. lol

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Sorry if it seems that way, i think im just asking questions, trying to figure out whats what around here, homie...Nobody has seen Purple Cake, its a pre-order on your site, only the mother plants are pictured but you say you have grown it out and gave it a description.....If thats the case just let us see it, and maybe some others, Id love to see any of these crosses i got from you like the GMO cake.

When we read stuff you say like "I plan to be a one of a kind seed breeder in the industry" but its the same hype fem crosses i dont see whats different or "one of a kind" i see a Gu 2.0, and i ask questions.

I can shut my mouth and follow along in line, just thought id ask.

Im sorry youre busy <---(maybe that part was being an ass)

If it is preorder only now then how in the world did I previously buy this?

One thing is for certain, you are trolling.

IMG_20190520_112131.jpgIMG_20190520_112501.jpg

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
2 big things for sure.
Topanga canyon was a 100 percent on pollen donor and it's by far the loudest, gassiest OG I've ever grown. Super vigorous and tall. The topanga s1s and GMO crosses will be ones you guys should be looking for. I'm actually going to give out a couple hundred of GMO Canyon just because I'm that fukin excited to get them out there.
Also wedding Pie was another full reverse success so there will be quite a few of those s1s and crosses coming up soon.
OF all the bullshit I've been dealing with the past few months I really needed some shit to go right and the topanga reversal has made my fukin day. The plant has the loudest sweetest lemon smell of anything I have ever experienced.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
2 big things for sure.
Topanga canyon was a 100 percent on pollen donor and it's by far the loudest, gassiest OG I've ever grown. Super vigorous and tall. The topanga s1s and GMO crosses will be ones you guys should be looking for. I'm actually going to give out a couple hundred of GMO Canyon just because I'm that fukin excited to get them out there.
Also wedding Pie was another full reverse success so there will be quite a few of those s1s and crosses coming up soon.
OF all the bullshit I've been dealing with the past few months I really needed some shit to go right and the topanga reversal has made my fukin day. The plant has the loudest sweetest lemon smell of anything I have ever experienced.
Sick!!! That makes me so happy. The topanga is one of the ones I'm waiting for. That and the shoreline. Super stoked for what you got cooking up over there man.

realpromedz

Wise Old Man
2 big things for sure.
put me on that list heisen for the topanga s1s.. s

nc208

I have 2-3 each up of wedding cake s1 adub s1 Sunday driver s1 corey s1 purple punch s1 bridezilla ecsd x bbc & gmo x bbc.
Nothing to show yet they’re just babies.
For me the stardawg corey cut s1 & wedding cake s1 were the hardest to germ.
Even the 2 wedding cakes i got are in rather poor health.
We’ll see i do believe at least one of them is going to be fine.
Damn, did you do anything special? the Adubs gave me the most trouble, I got 1 out of 3 to survive.

badmofo529

Insanely Active Member
Update time. Got the GMO x adub's put into 1 gallons (along with a couple Greenpoint clones, and yes I know they look rough lol). The BBC s1's are moving slow, roots still haven't hit the bottom of the cups.
IMG_20190520_135152604_HDR.jpg

Looks like the mutant might be working it's way out of it

IMG_20190520_135217368.jpg

The other one has the earliest side branching I've grown so far

IMG_20190520_135227455_HDR.jpg

IMG_20190520_135239770.jpg

Here's the BBC's
IMG_20190520_135311181.jpg