#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
prices have gone up on a few packs, wedding cake s1, purple cake, and east coast stardawg are now 129 at heisenbeans....and coupon code doesnt work for them.....purple cake on GPS for less haha its a new week i guess.

And a quote from GPS about purple cake for those of you wondering....I guess Gu grew it before anyone else? "The kief that Purple Cake creates is a sugary-vanilla treat that all Purple Punch and Wedding Cake lovers will enjoy."

Im not here to talk shit but this shit all seems funny. Especially since the first page on this Heisen thread says, "There will be full transperancy on everything grown in house and all the crosses made will be 100 percent tested and verified."
The descriptions come from me. I've grown out a few crosses already. The code still works no problem.

takeurmeds

The descriptions come from me. I've grown out a few crosses already. The code still works no problem.
Can we see any pics of your flowered crosses? Why are the listing of your crosses just pics of the mother plants if they've been flowered out to the point of writing a review? What do the flowering plants look like?
Again not trying to be an ass but this is the same stuff you were giving Gu shit for.... No pics, not testing crosses and saying "everything will be 100% tested".

Here is a screen capture of the code not working for any of the new HIgher Priced listings....it does not work, says "Sorry, this coupon is not applicable to selected products"

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Can we see any pics of your flowered crosses? Why are the listing of your crosses just pics of the mother plants if they've been flowered out to the point of writing a review? What do the flowering plants look like?
Again not trying to be an ass but this is the same stuff you were giving Gu shit for.... No pics, not testing crosses and saying "everything will be 100% tested".

Here is a screen capture of the code not working for any of the new HIgher Priced listings....it does not work, says "Sorry, this coupon is not applicable to selected products"
View attachment 6799
Dont say your not trying to be an ass when that is exactly what you are doing. I have a super busy schedule and fuckery is afoot around every corner. I'm dealing with all kinds of bullshit on the daily. There are picks of the crosses on the website. I have a few in flower right now.
I'll fix the code. Something happened when I added the shoreline strains.
After I get done taking 100 cuts and answering emails and sorting these seeds out I pulled last week, and spraying the new reverse moms. Ilm see if I can figure it out

takeurmeds

Dont say your not trying to be an ass when that is exactly what you are doing. I have a super busy schedule and fuckery is afoot around every corner. I'm dealing with all kinds of bullshit on the daily. There are picks of the crosses on the website. I have a few in flower right now.
I'll fix the code. Something happened when I added the shoreline strains.
After I get done taking 100 cuts and answering emails and sorting these seeds out I pulled last week, and spraying the new reverse moms. Ilm see if I can figure it out
Sorry if it seems that way, i think im just asking questions, trying to figure out whats what around here, homie...Nobody has seen Purple Cake, its a pre-order on your site, only the mother plants are pictured but you say you have grown it out and gave it a description.....If thats the case just let us see it, and maybe some others, Id love to see any of these crosses i got from you like the GMO cake.

When we read stuff you say like "I plan to be a one of a kind seed breeder in the industry" but its the same hype fem crosses i dont see whats different or "one of a kind" i see a Gu 2.0, and i ask questions.

I can shut my mouth and follow along in line, just thought id ask.

Im sorry youre busy <---(maybe that part was being an ass)

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
why I quit posting as much. Over and over and over. lol jeez o pete. Gu 2.0 seems to be rockin, just sayin, lol.
You sure the taking away the programs had nothing to do with it? Seems like after i pulled the welfare alot of people jumped ship. No more handouts and people standing around waiting on the 3 pack giveaways. After all that went out only the real people was left, After flowering pics go up all that will change. I work to hard at this to give away my shit.. I honestly did not realize how bad ass some of these crosses were till i started dropping seeds. The genetics will speak for them selves and these forums will remain about 3 percent of the people who actually order the seeds.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
You sure the taking away the programs had nothing to do with it? Seems like after i pulled the welfare alot of people jumped ship. No more handouts and people standing around waiting on the 3 pack giveaways. After all that went out only the real people was left, After flowering pics go up all that will change. I work to hard at this to give away my shit.. I honestly did not realize how bad ass some of these crosses were till i started dropping seeds. The genetics will speak for them selves and these forums will remain about 3 percent of the people who actually order the seeds.
its prolly just the moon. I just hate to see the gu comparison right off the bat, lol.

D

Deleted member 60

You sure the taking away the programs had nothing to do with it? Seems like after i pulled the welfare alot of people jumped ship. No more handouts and people standing around waiting on the 3 pack giveaways. After all that went out only the real people was left,
I'm guessing you won't make a promise like that again. (3-free packs). Either way...you can't blame those who took advantage of the very generous offer you made. You even took it farther by saying there were no strings attached to those seeds whatsoever. Grow em...sell em...trade em...take em and run /etc. Some folks did just what you said to do....take em.... and book....

FWIW....some of us are still here ...for better or worse.....whether anyone reads their threads or not...LOL.
I'm personally here cus of some of the folks who transitioned....and cus pot forums are a bad habit of mine...like buying seeds I don't need....LOL. Yer lucky I'm such a seed whore... it saved you 3 packs of seed...

takeurmeds

is there a reason sometimes I get notifications for this thread and then sometimes I won't get shit?

it's like if I don't go find this thread, then according to my notifications it never has anything posted on it!

is there a way I can change or customize this shit?
If ya click on the Bell in the top right, there is a "preferences" option on the bottom right of the drop-down menu. There are lots of settings in there....maybe check it out 🤷‍♂️
when i tried to look at your profile i got this message, "This member limits who may view their full profile."....maybe you got some super security goin on haha

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
I got flower pics coming think I have about 8 in flower now and they are all crosses no s1 yet I’m waiting till the fall for those ones so I can run them under bigger lights.

As for the jet fuel bastard she flowered small bit is frosty and freaking reeks of your near her

pleasecheese

Really Active Member
I have bought an insane amount of packs and they all come, all germinate, and so far look all sexy like this
No dis, but only one of those looks sexy, not sure about the rest... you may have some consistency issues with your soil mix. either that or you are feeding them all differently. they should not be all different colors like that, but yeah the large one looks real nice

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
no disrespect intended to Gu per my comment, I just meant the same ole rehashing of shit, etc. Having said that, my ghostbastid is 4 ft tall with a broken main stem where I tried to bend her over, buddin all over the place. Got her under her own led, more or less, see what happens.

Green_256

What's a SIP?
If ya click on the Bell in the top right, there is a "preferences" option on the bottom right of the drop-down menu. There are lots of settings in there....maybe check it out 🤷‍♂️
when i tried to look at your profile i got this message, "This member limits who may view their full profile."....maybe you got some super security goin on haha
lol dam, thanks man. I'll try to fix it, not sure why I've got such high security lol, give me 2 min and try again plz!