#Heisenbeans Genetics

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
2 big things for sure.
Topanga canyon was a 100 percent on pollen donor and it's by far the loudest, gassiest OG I've ever grown. Super vigorous and tall. The topanga s1s and GMO crosses will be ones you guys should be looking for. I'm actually going to give out a couple hundred of GMO Canyon just because I'm that fukin excited to get them out there.
Also wedding Pie was another full reverse success so there will be quite a few of those s1s and crosses coming up soon.
OF all the bullshit I've been dealing with the past few months I really needed some shit to go right and the topanga reversal has made my fukin day. The plant has the loudest sweetest lemon smell of anything I have ever experienced.
Nice , when will they be available. Im excited to get them 2 . Also any news on mac s1's and crosses

takeurmeds

If it is preorder only now then how in the world did I previously buy this?

One thing is for certain, you are trolling.
I said "it is pre-order on the site" and at the time it was and said only 8 packs available to preorder. And then i saw descriptions on GPS and thought it was weird, thinking gu was making shit up but H says he has grown out some crosses.

I dont know how you bought your packs, maybe they were available before that last pre-order? haha however that works....
I ask questions when shit doesnt make sense but anyway, I said I'd shut my mouth and follow along in line a few pages ago, not sure how thats trolling

Last edited:

SaintyMcCunt

The Convict
finally soaking some Heisenbeans. I have 2 Walter Whites in paper towel. Sorry it took so long, I was waiting for my kid to be born so I didn't end up killing the seeds. I had a baby girl on Friday. I'll pop a few more Heisens in a month or so (perpetual). Will let you know the germ rates...
Congratulations to you both on the new arrival mate. Decided on a name yet?

_klx_

Super Active Member
finally soaking some Heisenbeans. I have 2 Walter Whites in paper towel. Sorry it took so long, I was waiting for my kid to be born so I didn't end up killing the seeds. I had a baby girl on Friday. I'll pop a few more Heisens in a month or so (perpetual). Will let you know the germ rates...
Congratulations mate, little girls are the greatest gift you could ever receive!

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
2 big things for sure.
Topanga canyon was a 100 percent on pollen donor and it's by far the loudest, gassiest OG I've ever grown. Super vigorous and tall. The topanga s1s and GMO crosses will be ones you guys should be looking for. I'm actually going to give out a couple hundred of GMO Canyon just because I'm that fukin excited to get them out there.
Also wedding Pie was another full reverse success so there will be quite a few of those s1s and crosses coming up soon.
OF all the bullshit I've been dealing with the past few months I really needed some shit to go right and the topanga reversal has made my fukin day. The plant has the loudest sweetest lemon smell of anything I have ever experienced.

You know damn good and well I'm gonna get some of those. I kinda like stretchy plants. Fills my nets up, I like every square to have bud growing in them. If it has no stretch then I have to veg longer and that takes up room in my veg tents.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
I said "it is pre-order on the site" and at the time it was and said only 8 packs available to preorder. And then i saw descriptions on GPS and thought it was weird, thinking gu was making shit up but H says he has grown out some crosses.

I dont know how you bought your packs, maybe they were available before that last pre-order? haha however that works....
I ask questions when shit doesnt make sense but anyway, I said I'd shut my mouth and follow along in line a few pages ago, not sure how thats trolling
You were def calling out Heisen and questioning his motives or methods. I went to his site and bought these a little while back. He might have had only 10 packs to sell. I didn't care but I bought some.

I'm sure he has a lot of plants going right now as well as the crosses that he has made. I remember him back last November saying he was doing some crosses and making fem beans. That was 7-8 months ago.
If you are gonna call out Heisen send him a private message instead of putting it out on the board. I'm sure you can get answers.

takeurmeds

You were def calling out Heisen and questioning his motives or methods.
If you are gonna call out Heisen send him a private message instead of putting it out on the board. I'm sure you can get answers.
i def was. When the prices went up, gu posted a grow/harvest description on his site of something that was up for pre-order on heisen site, made me think it was all un-tested gear being sold for real breeder prices.....kinda the exact opposite of what i was lead to believe was happening when i followed on over here.
i could continue with bickering bullshit but id rather just stop.
Hope you're all having a good night. :love:

Boybelue

Super Active Member
I disagree, I can show you pics of 4 plants right now that once reversed never went back, I just put a half dead one in the trash. If you hit them hard before the flip and stay at it the effects build up in the plant. Once its all reversed they just keep going, Ive seen branches that werent sprayed right try and go back but if you reverse the whole plant its over. Bitch is all out kate jenner
I gotta disagree on this, i reversed a cookie bagseed and i sprayed it so much it only produced male flowers. I even had doughts that is was female. I put this plant back in veg and took cuts off of her and still have this cut to this day. So it will revert back to female or mine did atleast but i have noticed that some females/strains dont revert back from veg as easily as others. I have one strain that ive tried to reveg(never reversed just reveg) after flower was initiated and if its to far into flower it dies everytime.