#Heisenbeans Genetics

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
And then it started happening...today actually.

I did the wet paper towel until crack on a few seeds and then put them in peat plugs. I see a purple punch is popping and i put it in a warmer place so i have a feeling more may show up.

Dubstep i kept in paper towel 2 days and it cracked and had a 1/4 inch sprout and is now in a peat plug. This one is going to make it.

no more seed popping i think things are going to start going crazy and the room will fill fast. The seeds are dry enough now they work right. ! I think the drop them in water thing just makes me murder them. I have about 50 50 success with that.

paper towel and patience is about 90% and getting better.

Thanks for the advice. Now where the hell am i going to put all of them if they all pop. That is a better problem.

Texagonian

Outlaw
yeah i have kids so they are everywhere. = ). Baby wipe actually works better than a paper towel if you ask me. i dont soak the seeds for 24hrs or anything. most will crack the shell by then in the wipe so its just an extra step.
I have another little girl on the way, number four actually. I’m gonna give it a try when she gets here and all the baby wipes and what not become a staple in my house again🤣

pleasecheese

Really Active Member
I have another little girl on the way, number four actually. I’m gonna give it a try when she gets here and all the baby wipes and what not become a staple in my house again🤣
just make sure you rinse them out with lukewarm water because like @Cob_nUt said some have lotions or scents. but yeah they work great. give it a shot. I use the kirkland brand from costco.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
And then it started happening...today actually.

I did the wet paper towel until crack on a few seeds and then put them in peat plugs. I see a purple punch is popping and i put it in a warmer place so i have a feeling more may show up.

Dubstep i kept in paper towel 2 days and it cracked and had a 1/4 inch sprout and is now in a peat plug. This one is going to make it.

no more seed popping i think things are going to start going crazy and the room will fill fast. The seeds are dry enough now they work right. ! I think the drop them in water thing just makes me murder them. I have about 50 50 success with that.

paper towel and patience is about 90% and getting better.

Thanks for the advice. Now where the hell am i going to put all of them if they all pop. That is a better problem.
I’d like to see how that Dubstep does. I’ve got a pack comin!

Last edited:

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
hey @Heisenbeans your not discontinuing the BBC s1 right? basically I'm making sure it will be there in a few weeks?
Absolutely not, I know some of the second batch S1s might have been hit or miss But the people that got some of the First batch were fine.. The next ones released will go till the plants are half dead and dried for a month like everything else. The BBC seeds were big seeds so may have required more time to dry.

n.nasty9

hey H. beans, i love what you are doing with the elite crosses.... i was apart of a house fire and lost every possessiom i owned. and i had my entire "bean"collection of years and years of work, stuff passed down to me from my father and close friends, and too many to name of my own. its been awhile since i put out the email to any boards but its that time of year and im looking to maybe help someone out there with some extra genetic crosses they have, id be willing to do a test run on something new and exiting and report back with pics and journals....

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Buddy came over today, guy with MS that I provide for, I lay Heisen packs on the table and He's like grow that whole pack next pointing to the ECSD S1s , I am like ok, then He is like I have heard of Stardawg but was is Corey Cut? I am like the Corey Haim cut and on the floor dude goes laughing , heavy fucker to help up