#Heisenbeans Genetics

Yes, we've been able to buy vape pens for a while now. I haven't done it yet because of one gram pen is $75, and on the black market I'm getting them for 30. But they did just start allowing smokable flower a month ago or so. Before that, the dispensaries were getting around it by selling this thing, I don't remember what they call it, but it was a little bowl packed with flower and sealed with some kind of hole in the center that fits into their Vape. The Vape which costs about $600. But anyway, people were buying those bowls and just tearing them open. I think they were about $65 for an eighth, ridiculous, when eights are $30 on the street and DAAAAAANK!!!!!

On a shittier note, I've been keeping my plant counts under a hundred so in case I ever got caught I wouldn't be hit with that Federal mandatory sentencing. I just found out today that in Florida they have a special law that if you have over 25 plants it's an automatic second degree felony and you face 15 years in prison. If there are kids in the house, they double it and you face 30 years in prison. There goes my two liter growing. Now I'm going to have to switch to five gallon buckets. This sucks, it's going to kill my yield.
Just curious what carts youre getting for $30? I had to hip my brother on wtf he was smoking.. those mario karts and others like that have been shown to have a bunch of shit I wouldnt want my people smoking.. Im guessing you on a better level than in IA lol

Glossybudz

Super Active Member
Every preorder has gone out except for 1 in Australia and the 2 in New Zealand. Even your freebies opie after 200 emails and messages. Thank you baby jesus , the others will go out tomorrow and I'll post a list of everyone who is here that signed up so they can get the freebies.
Please dont ask me about my website. I have no clue and I stopped looking at it to avoid doing something I dont wanna do. We will see how it goes. I apologize for what's over there and that is not the way I want people to perceive the way I do business. I trusted someone to get a job done based on what they told me so we will see how it plays out.
Signed up where
On here??

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Just curious what carts youre getting for $30? I had to hip my brother on wtf he was smoking.. those mario karts and others like that have been shown to have a bunch of shit I wouldnt want my people smoking.. Im guessing you on a better level than in IA lol
not just the bullshit in the oil, but in the cartridges themselves, lead, etc, or so they are claiming. I would't buy them cross country and I want to try some bad. lol

takeurmeds

not just the bullshit in the oil, but in the cartridges themselves, lead, etc, or so they are claiming. I would't buy them cross country and I want to try some bad. lol
Carts are mids
I agree. In michigan we have carts from 100 bucks for 1 all the way down to 20 carts for 100 bucks.
NONE have ever impressed me, just because of the fuckd industrial chemical hot metal bullshit they come with, also the choke, even if the meds are clean and dont choke you out, after I finish puffin on carts my throat hurts, im getting sinus drainage and just coughing my ass off. I stopped even trying carts about a year ago :( The concept is great but ill stick with flowers and concentrates until something better is figured out