#Heisenbeans Genetics

Goats

Kush Lover
Bridezilla a little under 2 weeks since flip. It wasnt preflowered when I flipped so here she is.

This cross is definitely gonna bring you guys the heat and I was super surprised I didnt have many in the preorders.

View attachment 3856

View attachment 3857
it's on my list, but i am gonna wait for more funds before ordering. gonna be a couple months before i can pop them anyways.

is there an updated list of what's available?

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Saw this on the other forum from one of my biggest haters,

Most of the pollen isnt viable due to the favct peeps pull it before its ripe but it is viable when left to open

I seen Heisen do that he had a plate of nanners still in the husk green a shit ...duh they need to ripen .
Here is a real male
View attachment 4317434
he was a giver

View attachment 4317435

So the stupidity runs real deep with this guy, Not only does this fool know jack shit about fem pollen, But for some reason he thinks im over here shipping out dingleberrys from all the NON viable pollen i been pulling.
Some of these female sacks will open but the actual bananas WILL NOT. Thats why making fems is a cunt because you have to know when to pull the sacks off, Most of the time they will just fall off on there own when barely touch em. This is just a perfect example of someone that is just talking from there ass and for whatever reasons they have a personal gripe with me they just have to make up dumbass storys to put me down
Fuck 'em Heis'.The detractors can kick rocks.Until these beans are grown out,they should be muzzled IMO.
First it was..."y'all will never get beans" then "how can there not be cross pollination" and "Those aren't legit cuts"...yadda yadda yadda
Your hard work,passion and perseverance has quieted as well as dispelled alla that "hate" thus far.
Expect more hate to come.I know it's not easy to read the chatter aboutchaself,but as I've always told ya...Keep it pushin'.The beans will be speaking for themselves here shortly.

just a guess here, but fla just allowed smokeable
Yes, we've been able to buy vape pens for a while now. I haven't done it yet because of one gram pen is $75, and on the black market I'm getting them for 30. But they did just start allowing smokable flower a month ago or so. Before that, the dispensaries were getting around it by selling this thing, I don't remember what they call it, but it was a little bowl packed with flower and sealed with some kind of hole in the center that fits into their Vape. The Vape which costs about $600. But anyway, people were buying those bowls and just tearing them open. I think they were about $65 for an eighth, ridiculous, when eights are $30 on the street and DAAAAAANK!!!!!

On a shittier note, I've been keeping my plant counts under a hundred so in case I ever got caught I wouldn't be hit with that Federal mandatory sentencing. I just found out today that in Florida they have a special law that if you have over 25 plants it's an automatic second degree felony and you face 15 years in prison. If there are kids in the house, they double it and you face 30 years in prison. There goes my two liter growing. Now I'm going to have to switch to five gallon buckets. This sucks, it's going to kill my yield.

SEBUD

Super Active Member
Yes, we've been able to buy vape pens for a while now. I haven't done it yet because of one gram pen is $75, and on the black market I'm getting them for 30. But they did just start allowing smokable flower a month ago or so. Before that, the dispensaries were getting around it by selling this thing, I don't remember what they call it, but it was a little bowl packed with flower and sealed with some kind of hole in the center that fits into their Vape. The Vape which costs about $600. But anyway, people were buying those bowls and just tearing them open. I think they were about $65 for an eighth, ridiculous, when eights are $30 on the street and DAAAAAANK!!!!!

On a shittier note, I've been keeping my plant counts under a hundred so in case I ever got caught I wouldn't be hit with that Federal mandatory sentencing. I just found out today that in Florida they have a special law that if you have over 25 plants it's an automatic second degree felony and you face 15 years in prison. If there are kids in the house, they double it and you face 30 years in prison. There goes my two liter growing. Now I'm going to have to switch to five gallon buckets. This sucks, it's going to kill my yield.
Sorry to hear that

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin

Theres no plant count in FL its over 25 lbs not plants

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Any chocolate or coffee phenos I would definitely be interested in. I have some chocolope seeds if your interested in using for any crosses. This is my first time growing them so I donr know how they are yet.
Buy a pack(s) You can find it for Yourself the same way, Because of recessive traits there will
They are never coming. They will never let up ever. Just like on the GP thread the Mcidiot saying I dont have any of the moms in flower before I put seeds in them. Most have already been used in crosses and are still being used so its irrelevant. The 91, east coast I got straight from @Shoreline and he uses it in alot of his seed crosses. He dont make fems but either way mcidiot is irrelevant.
Before he was saying oh your using hermie plants, than it was you cant reverse any plants. Than it was your cross pollinating plants. But yet I have plants over here with 100 percent zero seeds in them because I missed the pollination window and just kept the plant for personal use.
Show me some breeders with plant pics in there gardens without any seeds in them.
All my pollinating is 100 percent controlled.

Like I said I could walk on water and them haters would say yo check out heisen he cant swim.
That was the point of my post, problem is a Heathen who is really good at growing pot and is a really good judge of character threw His lot in because I really know what I am looking at. Rest of them fuckers can gargle on my Rebel nut sack.

FrostyLady

Banned
Damn this is where the list went. I though I found familiar sounding strains elsewhere come to find out it was you the master grower himself. So glad I finally made it over I was on the old list but I'm sure that's over by now ? All the good hiding over here it wasn't easy to find but I'm not so good with tech in old school and just old . How's shut going hope its going the way we all though it would months back.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Damn this is where the list went. I though I found familiar sounding strains elsewhere come to find out it was you the master grower himself. So glad I finally made it over I was on the old list but I'm sure that's over by now ? All the good hiding over here it wasn't easy to find but I'm not so good with tech in old school and just old . How's shut going hope its going the way we all though it would months back.
I just have to get this out of the way , your handle is ,,,, pleasing.