#Heisenbeans Genetics

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Just for this in the mail. I have a ton of shit to sort out so I'll put up some numbers tonight. I got stuff that has been drying for a month.
I have to say I'm super impressed with the quality of this. Thanks to @macsnax For getting this built and shipped out.
View attachment 3924
How does this work? Would love to see a video of it in action

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Wait, heisen has ATF? Or heathen? Anyone? I've been looking pretty hard for a cut or seeds, but no dice.
I am growing some Wasilla out and have to verify whether it's the real , until I have seen it in flower and smoked it it doesn't exist and only after it checks all boxes will I gift any out , till then it goes now where. I only saw this plant in flower back in the day but the stem rub smell is the same all I can tell so far, I also have a cross that was represented as crossed with NL1 that I did show a pic of to a scholar to look at who saw some NL traits , so don't pm me for them they will get gifted out as either unknown cross or genuine if plants check the correct boxes and I have already in my head chosen who I will send F1 seeds to and not adding to that mental list

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I am growing some Wasilla out and have to verify whether it's the real , until I have seen it in flower and smoked it it doesn't exist and only after it checks all boxes will I gift any out , till then it goes now where. I only saw this plant in flower back in the day but the stem rub smell is the same all I can tell so far, I also have a cross that was represented as crossed with NL1 that I did show a pic of to a scholar to look at who saw some NL traits , so don't pm me for them they will get gifted out as either unknown cross or genuine if plants check the correct boxes and I have already in my head chosen who I will send F1 seeds to and not adding to that mental list
[/QUOTE PS the term TF was just a term given by a shitty magazine , the different Alaskan variations were desingnated by the town or region , Wasilla being one of the variations , it's the one the 1% saved after the 1990 bust