#Heisenbeans Genetics

Green_256

What's a SIP?
is there a such thing as a pollen sac puller? or maybe some type of design that will separate the sacs from the buds? I assume you don't care much for the bud, and it's all about getting those pollen sacs, so the machine or contraption could destroy everything as long as the pollen sacs are good?

if I'm talking crazy, then just ignore me, I've never bred anything, and it was just an idea that popped in my head

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
3/3 sundae x wedding cake are above ground. Both ghost bastards got up potted to 1.5 gals. I'll give em a couple weeks, put em in 3 gals for flower. Usually i run bigger containers and bigger plants but this run I'm doing a bunch of smaller plants just to fill some jars before i run out of smoke lol.

shimz

vapest
I am growing some Wasilla out and have to verify whether it's the real , until I have seen it in flower and smoked it it doesn't exist and only after it checks all boxes will I gift any out , till then it goes now where. I only saw this plant in flower back in the day but the stem rub smell is the same all I can tell so far, I also have a cross that was represented as crossed with NL1 that I did show a pic of to a scholar to look at who saw some NL traits , so don't pm me for them they will get gifted out as either unknown cross or genuine if plants check the correct boxes and I have already in my head chosen who I will send F1 seeds to and not adding to that mental list
Dr Greenthumb has it.
By your post, Heathen, I assume the Matanuska and Wasilla cuts would be different. In my research it was mentioned that the Wasilla cut is the "true" ATF, but some say it's either long lost or still around clone only but you'd never get a cut from the owner.

Good luck on the hunt @Heathenraider
Thanks for the Dr G heads-up @Greenthumbskunk