#Heisenbeans Genetics

Opie1

Master Grower
B5AB4341-E5E6-4649-B118-35716A8DD76B.png
It turned out really good
5FA9BD65-6A67-46EC-BD8A-F64ED58A398F.jpeg
I’ve got some pics of it in veg, I’ll look again and see if I can find them. I wonder where this comes from?
In these pics it has grown out of it for the most part, the other one I trashed was awful looking lol, it probably would have been 🔥

Streetpro09

Tester
@Greenthumbskunk

What about calcium? I've never used Jack's or maxigrow. It's there enough calcium in their mix? Can you add more?

How much Epsoms salt are you putting in. I've tried that with my current nutes and a bit too much Epsoms locked them out quick if i remember right. I don't use it now until late flower if at all.

Last edited:

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
@Greenthumbskunk

What about calcium? I've never used Jack's or maxigrow. It's there enough calcium in their mix? Can you add more?

How much Epsoms salt are you putting in. I've tried that with my current nutes and a bit too much Epsoms locked them out quick if i remember right. I don't use it now until late flower if at all.

Use a little more Epsom than the 321 ratio. I ordered some botanicare calmag to use with my maxigrow. I'm just gonna switch stuff up again and see if it's any different. Probably gonna go back to soil. I stopped using that several years ago because of bugs. Gnats, Flys, spider mites etc. Don't have that with coco.

Streetpro09

Tester
Use a little more Epsom than the 321 ratio. I ordered some botanicare calmag to use with my maxigrow. I'm just gonna switch stuff up again and see if it's any different. Probably gonna go back to soil. I stopped using that several years ago because of bugs. Gnats, Flys, spider mites etc. Don't have that with coco.
That's frustrating. I've only had good luck with general hydroponics 3 part with their calmag. I've found the cleaner/clearer the nutrient liquid is the better for hydro. Probably not as important with coco as straight water systems.

idolized

Really Active Member
I’m using RO and no calmag. Full strength 3-2 and .5 mg. About 40ppm SI. I did have some issues at lower. PPM using 2-1 no mg. Raise you ph up to 6- 6.2 should help.
I’ve been using Jacks for the last few years in peat. I’ve noticed with using RO water you need to add more calcium. I PH at 6.8 in peat. Jacks feeding schedule for cannabis is 3.79 part A, 2.52 part B and .99 Epsom salt. I add alchemist stout silica 3 ml per gallon and also 1 ml of tribus (the tribus has some calcium). I reduced the feeding to half the last 2 weeks. Just cut this down about a week ago.

Attachments

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
That's frustrating. I've only had good luck with general hydroponics 3 part with their calmag. I've found the cleaner/clearer the nutrient liquid is the better for hydro. Probably not as important with coco as straight water systems.

I used to use there 3 part when I was doing dwc and I always had to lower the PH all the time. Then I switched back to Jack's and didn't have ph creeping up on me

Streetpro09

Tester
I used to use there 3 part when I was doing dwc and I always had to lower the PH all the time. Then I switched back to Jack's and didn't have ph creeping up on me
Usually ph creep up is a good thing. At least from what I've read. It's when it creeps down it usually indicates a problem. I've found if ph creeps up ppm can usually go up.

I assume you had the same problems with the 3 part as you are seeing now?

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
What’s the Ph after you add your nutrients?

Depends on what brand of nutes I use. I just got done using maxigrow with calmag and it drops to around 5.2 until I PH it back to around 5.8. Then tank will start to climb up in PH after a couple days

Using Jack's 321 it usually mixes around 5.8.

Using maxigrow it has looked worse than it was before lol

20230216_122418.jpg20230216_122424.jpg20230216_122431.jpg

Been feeding at 6.1 ph

Streetpro09

Tester
Depends on what brand of nutes I use. I just got done using maxigrow with calmag and it drops to around 5.2 until I PH it back to around 5.8. Then tank will start to climb up in PH after a couple days

View attachment 125311View attachment 125312View attachment 125313

Been feeding at 6.1 ph
How far away are your lights? What's the ppfd, or whatever unit you use? What's your ppm?

Streetpro09

Tester

View attachment 125311View attachment 125312View attachment 125313

Been feeding at 6.1 ph
Could you have broad mites or another type of mite?