#Heisenbeans Genetics

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
it takes time to get things lined back up and working again, it took me 3 or 4 months to get shed of that constant cough and haveing no strength . me i'am glad you are getting better ,that covid will put a hurt on your health!they weren't sure that i didnt have walking phumonioa on top of covid.
Thanks for the info I been wondering when the covid roller coaster ride will be over what an utter waste of time! Energy is still not what it used to be I get home from work and the couch is as far as I get.... Glad your winning the battle

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Thanks for the info I been wondering when the covid roller coaster ride will be over what an utter waste of time! Energy is still not what it used to be I get home from work and the couch is as far as I get.... Glad your winning the battle
@ least u made the couch, a few times i've just had to sit on the front porch, till i felt some better.from the way you talk it sounds like you are gaining, upward swing .you've got this ,i know it's a bitch.

Last edited:

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Back to growing again. Lost all my plants after my dad died last year. And now some of the same stuff showing up again.

See what you guys think of it.

20230123_095748.jpg20230123_095908.jpg20230123_095931.jpg20230123_095937.jpg

Coco coir. Using Jack's 321. Last year tried other brands like dyna grow, general hydroponics etc and it didn't matter. Tried increasing the Epsom salt still didn't matter. Crinkly leaves beginning signs of the demise.

These are all Greenpoint/ heisen plants. The crinkling shows up first and then couple weeks later the stems started turning purple which tells me Epsom salt. No growth in the plants and 80 degrees in the room. When watering I let the water start coming out the bottom side run to the drain. Salt build up??? Wouldn't think so by how much water I let through the pot

Ordered 16lbs of maxigrow to try and see if it's any different. Different bales and brands of coco, some washed some not, some soaked in cal mag some not.
Well water is 32ppm and PH 5.8 Try shooting for a final ppm of 800 don't need it that high but that's where I have it now

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Back to growing again. Lost all my plants after my dad died last year. And now some of the same stuff showing up again.

See what you guys think of it.

View attachment 124554View attachment 124555View attachment 124556View attachment 124557

Coco coir. Using Jack's 321. Last year tried other brands like dyna grow, general hydroponics etc and it didn't matter. Tried increasing the Epsom salt still didn't matter. Crinkly leaves beginning signs of the demise.

These are all Greenpoint/ heisen plants. The crinkling shows up first and then couple weeks later the stems started turning purple which tells me Epsom salt. No growth in the plants and 80 degrees in the room. When watering I let the water start coming out the bottom side run to the drain. Salt build up??? Wouldn't think so by how much water I let through the pot

Ordered 16lbs of maxigrow to try and see if it's any different. Different bales and brands of coco, some washed some not, some soaked in cal mag some not.
Well water is 32ppm and PH 5.8 Try shooting for a final ppm of 800 don't need it that high but that's where I have it now
What’s the Ph after you add your nutrients?

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Must be low as hell. I’d add potassium silicate to bring it up. I’ve been using SI a bit and i think it does help strenthen roots. Except my ph is high to start out with so I still have to add a lot ph down after the K2SIO3..
I’ve been using jacks at 3-2-.5 as of late even on some young clones. Man I’ve been underfeeding for so long. Don’t know why but the veg is just loving it. Running about 80 deg and 60rh.

Opie1

Master Grower
PurplePunch S1
Looks like she didn’t like to be selfed.
Have a few out of the pack looking odd. I’ll flower out to see what happens maybe something Magic LOL
View attachment 124287
I’ve had a couple of those spindly, jagged leaf PP S1’s, I tossed one of them and the other one wasn’t hardly as bad after it got some size to it. It turned out good, I’ll see if I can find some pics.