#Heisenbeans Genetics

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
A lot of new growth on top the near group is another strain and they have been mag hungry especially the one closest that's showing most she's been mag needy since she was a seedling.... the Bodegas are the two rows close to the wall the whole room has had a tough life I got covid and things went south on me..
covid will screw you up bad , been there done that dont want a shirt! health improvements come back slow.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
i put plastic palletts like they put, coke ,pepsi on to keep my tent off the floor . 2in. foam board on top of the pallett then tent, it helps a bunch as far as the amount time the heater stays on.cuts down on harmonics from fans and such.on the plus side dont have to bend over as far to get into the tent to work.
I been eyeballing those plastic pallets! I do put foam under the doggie cage trays during the winter I was off my game when all heck broke loose weather wise but I need to something in the flower room bending over gets old quick I have all my tents on saw horses or tables....

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I been eyeballing those plastic pallets! I do put foam under the doggie cage trays during the winter I was off my game when all heck broke loose weather wise but I need to something in the flower room bending over gets old quick I have all my tents on saw horses or tables....
a man anything to save what is left of my back, is worth a lot come garden time.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
i put plastic palletts like they put, coke ,pepsi on to keep my tent off the floor . 2in. foam board on top of the pallett then tent, it helps a bunch as far as the amount time the heater stays on.cuts down on harmonics from fans and such.on the plus side dont have to bend over as far to get into the tent to work.
pallet plus foam board gives you a 6inch lift, makes it easyer to get bent over to work around the plants.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I know he said awhile back on Discord that their next seed drop is supposed to be in March, but I don't know if that will include the autos he's been working on. Any updates @Heisenbeans ?
The autos have gone through some extensive testing. They have been a pain in my ass. I had an entire room of autos that I had to chop down because of bugs at the end of last year. I was able to get the seeds I needed , I will have the final release of them ready by 420.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
The autos have gone through some extensive testing. They have been a pain in my ass. I had an entire room of autos that I had to chop down because of bugs at the end of last year. I was able to get the seeds I needed , I will have the final release of them ready by 420.
all it takes is 1 wrong plant agin a shirt sleeve and bingo you have bugs, i hate em.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
yep some plants can be a pain!i have 1 on hermi watch now!

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Bodega Bubblegum about week 4 flower smell is very bubblegum on most I am really looking forward to the smoke test.. Photo taken before watering couple were thirsty my bad granddaughter Bball out of town yesterday I really need to put together an auto system..View attachment 124246
The SIP system works good for that, but you're in coco, right?
Guess it's a tank and a pump for you. lol

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Indeed I used to use SIP when I was organic soil worked great I am fairly handy I just need to put something together finally getting some strength back
it takes time to get things lined back up and working again, it took me 3 or 4 months to get shed of that constant cough and haveing no strength . me i'am glad you are getting better ,that covid will put a hurt on your health!they weren't sure that i didnt have walking phumonioa on top of covid.