#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heisenclone to the rescue

Apple Fritter 🍏 🍎

DSCN1185.JPG

DSCN1186.JPG

More to come soon. GG4 and Blue Dream finally getting roots. Should bury them in a few days.

I also have some ADUB clones @ almost 9 weeks since flip. I lost a lot of upper main fan leaves but that seems to be the way with me and ADUB. I can't seem to get those main fans to last the full 65 days. The buds look very nice tho/ Will post some in a few.

Heisenclone of ADUB. Smells like chem with a bit of fuel and maybe a little afghani as well

@ 60 days since flip. She is still spoogin' a bit and her sugar leaves are still healthy but I'm not sure she will last much longer. Gonna go until she stops drinking.

H, how long did you usually take them?

One of 8 colas' in this pot

DSCN1188.JPG

Another top bud

DSCN1189.JPG

A nug near the bottom

DSCN1190.JPG

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
What's up you'll, I think I'm gonna make a new thread and just kinda lay low in here and do my thing . I don't really have heisenbeans genetics anymore since I just make the seeds for greenpoint. I will posy pics and updates in here of all the projects , seeds and everything else I'm working on.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Working on a few projects right now.

Auto flower regs being made using Gelato 33 , Oreos, gg4 , forum GSC, Wedding Cake, mac1, Blue Dream, and Apple fritter Once I pollinate these photo moms I'll run 300 plants of each, select 1 male 1 female and cross them together. 25 percent of the parent offspring will auto. I'll select 2 out of another 300 that actually auto and make the final seed auo regs.
One more run and I'll call all the males, reverse 1 branch of each and than use that pollen to pollinate the best mom that repelresens the original mother used. It's alot of work but will all be here.

PXL_20220506_221734490.jpg

Last edited: