#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Oreoz S1s about 3 days in flower., Used the ppfd meter on my phone to see I was out of range and lowered the light about a foot and all is good

PXL_20220507_204821638.jpg

Recently switched back to flora nova nutes and adding 1 ml per gallon of calimagic and the plants seem to really love it. Also adding in great white and 2ml per gallon hydroguard. Mixing to 1200 ppm

PXL_20220507_204856311.jpg

PXL_20220507_204907354.jpg

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Oreoz S1s about 3 days in flower., Used the ppfd meter on my phone to see I was out of range and lowered the light about a foot and all is good

View attachment 114479

Recently switched back to flora nova nutes and adding 1 ml per gallon of calimagic and the plants seem to really love it. Also adding in great white and 2ml per gallon hydroguard. Mixing to 1200 ppm

View attachment 114480

View attachment 114481
Those Veros are rockin' it!
They are workhorses.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Those Veros are rockin' it!
They are workhorses.
Yeah I'm running the 38 volt ones at 1400 about 47 watts each. Definitely put out the light I need to get it done. Would like to eventually put some strip lights in the flower room. I feel like it would up the seed production by about 15 percent. The first run I did in the new spot I flowered the first 4 weeks under the Veros and in 3 4x8 tables pulled over 60k seeds. I definitely think the cobs played a role

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Yeah I'm running the 38 volt ones at 1400 about 47 watts each. Definitely put out the light I need to get it done. Would like to eventually put some strip lights in the flower room. I feel like it would up the seed production by about 15 percent. The first run I did in the new spot I flowered the first 4 weeks under the Veros and in 3 4x8 tables pulled over 60k seeds. I definitely think the cobs played a role
I've never lost a Vero yet. I think I have well over 50 of them(38 volt) You're running 4000K's right?
I've burned up 4 or 5 Meanwell's in the last 5 or 6 years. Drivers seems to be the weak link in the lighting system for me.
Your grow area, man, I'm so jealous. lol

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
@H.A.F. check out these eggplants.

What crop do you recommend that I over seed around the plants?

View attachment 114485
beneficial
I think it would depend on your region. What I did was spread that canna-specific cover crop mix that has about a dozen things that are known to be beneficial. after a few mowings some stuff dies off and some thrives. If you aren't mowing it then something that stays short. I have a small area that I am letting go to seed so whatever works in my shady-ass rock-garden will get re-planted next year.

Something to think about is peas or cucumbers or anything that creeps/climbs - if you are not letting it climb it just creeps. If you aren't counting on it for food you just walk on it. You could also go through the veggie seeds from last year or those you didn't plant from this year and see what might work. If you can run a mower over it then mix all of them. If you are mowing up mini-veggies that are not for food you have a worm feast. If you have a pumpkin or watermelon that shows up you kick it between some eggplant and let it ride ;)