#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I took a cut same day I harvested. So I'm not trying to reveg a whole plant.
I've seen it done before, but some peeps removed the buds or cut it in half. Dunno why tho..
I'm just trying to save something I lost couple weeks back
Trying to root a flowered plant is super hard cause you need humidity, they will mold pretty bad on a dome. Maybe use an aero but I've never done it. I always just take cuts before flip and set the clones in a corner. They will live in super low light.

Kulla380

Really Active Member
Trying to root a flowered plant is super hard cause you need humidity, they will mold pretty bad on a dome. Maybe use an aero but I've never done it. I always just take cuts before flip and set the clones in a corner. They will live in super low light.
Mold is what I'm afraid of. Just got nothing to lose so giving it a shot.. I'll see if I can find parts for an aero

Kulla380

Really Active Member
I have had moderate success removed buds to prevent mold and added stress to clone I use a 60 watt CFL bulb in the corner of a 2ft X 2ft tent I have only used plugs to root clones root riot etc.. Be patient it an take 2-3 weeks with some strains
Yeah I'm like 70% sure they will mold. The cuttings i took have really dense buds. Dipped a couple in clonex gel and then I have a couple in a bubbler that I usually clone in.
I'll report back if they get roots in a couple of weeks

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Yeah I'm like 70% sure they will mold. The cuttings i took have really dense buds. Dipped a couple in clonex gel and then I have a couple in a bubbler that I usually clone in.
I'll report back if they get roots in a couple of weeks
Good luck don't be shy about trimming her up and once she roots and starts to re veg mine always throw smooth alien leaves for three more weeks one of the reasons I quit doing it I'd have 8-10 weeks into it but if I have one I absolutely love it's worth the time, space and power use

Kulla380

Really Active Member
Good luck
Thanks bro! I´m going to need it!

You’re probably better off trying to reveg if you’ve got the room, it’d probably take about the same amount of time. After 5 weeks it’s really hard to get them going in the direction you want.
Yup I agree. I just couldn´t reveg the whole plant due to space and bad timing..
I had several clones already rooted, but lost them due to some health stuff going on with my mom. I had to move to another city to help her out for a while and under the time my clones died..

Promedz

Zeus
The ones in the bubbler will be fine and should root in 14 days but won’t reveg for another 3-4weeks after that.. ive just done one plant smh:. Almost lost my 6+year clip. Took one from flower and it’s looking great now I’ll take pics later.. clips way better than reveg for space! Put into small container when rooted and feed veg nutes.. under a dome is another clone game I wouldn’t put a bud under one of them! @Kulla380

After it’s rooted and a shoot comes out I then remove all buds and one leaf blades. As you can see I still have a couple one leaf blades C542011C-B386-42EB-A176-512BB3CD04A3.jpeg I left a few but I will remove them now. F83A86F2-D440-471F-8BE6-BFF64278F1B7.jpeg
And the top view of the Beauty back at it! 52F44146-9F52-4464-A19D-EB0CD6813A81.jpeg now I’m gonna take two clones of this and then root them! One will go to flower one will be the new mom!

Last edited: