#Heisenbeans Genetics

Promedz

Zeus
The other nugs I have tried have more of the cookie type flavors with some cocoa and coffee and faint fruitiness. This one leaves a mint gum flavor in that is very refreshing. Should have taken clones.
. Always take clones, never know when you find a gem! And you can pop 1000 more seeds and never find it again! I had a skywalker og that was everyone’s top 3 the best they ever had! Of course it’s when I first started growing and could not clone! Well I attempted it but I lost her! Ever since then I will never put anything into flower without cloning! Reveg takes too long when you want to have that flavor in rotation! I atleast tried and grew out 15 more seeds didn’t even come close to the one I lost!

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Hey @ Heisen any updates on the auto seeds availability. Thinking I'll have to look elsewhere for this summer but will definitely be getting some of any you put out. Thanks for the effort🌱 🔥 ✌
The auto seeds that I got just wasn't what I was looking for. I ended up tossing them out. Plus I really need more space to work with them. When I get caught up on seeds I'll be running the auto hunts full time.