Grow Yer Own Stone with Old Stoner

printer

Super Active Member
Imagine showing up to the party with a sack of these
View attachment 89376
Wouldn't know what it is. Smell would give it away though. And not that it mattered we smoked whatever came around. Remember my cousin with a pound, first time I saw a branch. Came in a paper grocery bag. He was playing big man in high school, dumbass. Got busted because he had a big mouth. My buddy lived with a guy and whenever I went over I never left straight. The guy always had shot glasses full of oil that he was always happy to make smoke out of. Worked out of a van from what I remember. Was good times back then, you couldn't go for a piss in a bar without a couple of guys in there you never met before offer you a toke.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Wouldn't know what it is. Smell would give it away though. And not that it mattered we smoked whatever came around. Remember my cousin with a pound, first time I saw a branch. Came in a paper grocery bag. He was playing big man in high school, dumbass. Got busted because he had a big mouth. My buddy lived with a guy and whenever I went over I never left straight. The guy always had shot glasses full of oil that he was always happy to make smoke out of. Worked out of a van from what I remember. Was good times back then, you couldn't go for a piss in a bar without a couple of guys in there you never met before offer you a toke.
First time I saw actual buds was in the early 90s. My friend's uncle used to grow it in his corn fields in Maine and he had paper grocery bags of bud in under his bed curing. When we visited his son would pull out a bag, roll some of the fattest joints I've ever seen, and we'd go fishing for the day. When I say fat joints...I mean that they were as tight as a cigar and the paper only overlapped enough for the glue strip. That kid was a rolling master at the age of 15 :ROFLMAO:

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Very Nice. Thanks for sharing that pic. I just got a pack of Cherry away me in the mail. I’ll definitely look forward to running them.
Although photo was taken outside she was grown indoors, I topped twice and a 3 colas that looked the same, who knew hemp could smell so good, wish I knew how much cbd she has....

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Although photo was taken outside she was grown indoors, I topped twice and a 3 colas that looked the same, who knew hemp could smell so good, wish I knew how much cbd she has....
Sadly only had one seed a buddy gave me, I would like to see what it's fully capable of, I have grown abacus and an unknown strain of hemp... This is the abacus I grew outside image.jpeg