Grow Yer Own Stone with Old Stoner

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
The first 4 I popped were all males. Maybe I should pop the rest and stick them outside this year :unsure:
Think they would do very well outside, maybe better, I'd still put them in big planters unless your zone goes into October, she took quite awhile to turn 1/2 Amber, the Adub I grew in the ground went until 1st week of October hence the dark color, they got snowed on one night and took it with ease but short days really slowed them, Adub had a strong grape smell but cure mellowed it

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Not bad progress for six days from dry seed!

664E2431-9934-49DA-B5C2-4B72F7C0EA9E.jpeg

Yesterday, one of the leaves looked funny, like it had light stress or something, so I took a look at it with a loop and found what looked like a red spider mite! I squished that little fucker, and check all the other seedlings and found a couple more.

I looked again this morning and there were none and have some Diatomaceous Earth on order. Other than using some DE, does anyone have any advice in nipping these little bastards in the Bud before it’s too late?

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I would be doing a soil soak with your favorite products because The other question is where did they come from? your area looks clean but I would also douse all your stuff with bleach & water or alcohol & water pull plants from tent and blast a bug bomb. Having recently lost a battle against russet mites because I was trying to finish out some girls that were almost done flowering before hitting the bastards hard bad idea they had a strong foothold

printer

Super Active Member
I never had spider mites but now days I bake my coco in the oven to get steam happening. Not great if you want microbes, but it does get rid of pests. I no longer have the aphids chewing my leaves, I do have the root aphids, at least they stay out of the flower. I am keeping them in check with Dunks and fly paper. And I suck them up with a vacuum cleaner when I water. I would have to stop growing for a while to really get rid of them, once I have seeds and enough CBD to tide me over.