Grow Yer Own Stone with Old Stoner

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
It’s been a minute since I’ve had anything to post about.

That is until @Turpman hooked me up (through @Hust17 ) with 11 cuts consisting of 8 different strains. I had to make room for them!

And since my wife’s bedding out plant are now on there way out of the flowering tent I’m gonna have room.

And I need it! Including all my bonsai mothers, babies from my successful clones, a re-vegged GMO Cake, and the gifts from Turp, I had 38 plants in my possession, of which there are 15(?) different strains. So, 21 need to get flowered!

Ive been busy up-potting some of the clones from 3.5” pots into one gallons. I also need to pot the clones fro Turp.

Here’s some shots of the mother/veg tent this morning.
362F2BF1-1EAC-4D90-8CEA-9CCC84DE5E24.jpeg02A15E9F-21D6-4AB6-A606-1C8D99387907.jpeg2C520FA6-2F0A-4997-A47F-F04BE678FA82.jpeg3E83F262-323A-45F6-8175-64CA6B8618F4.jpeg

The big plant at the back below is the re-vegged GMO Cake Purple Pheno, which I will be taking cuts off today or tomorrow. I’ll also be cloning a Cherry Wine and an Ind Kush from Turp.

5B1734D8-23F2-4338-8662-7D8B73F0F054.jpeg

Not sure how long I’ll veg the plants in the one gallons before I throw them into flower. Probably not long since they’ll be living their whole lives in the in gallons.

This gonna be fun! I’ll have 21 - 1 gallon plants in my 2x4. I’m thinking three tops per plant only........

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Good to see your going to run them. The CW doesn't have any buz but is pretty frosty for a cbd plant so my guess is it's cbd in the tricombs. I really need to make some edibles with it, has a very nice smell flavor to.
I just has a light cycle mishap in my flower room. 2 ish weeks of 24hr before I noticed the reveg. I think it's fucked. More hash I guess. I run 220v to power supply's from a seperate relay so I can use a 110v timer. And for some reason my relay was staying on. Fixed now but I think it's too late.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Good to see your going to run them. The CW doesn't have any buz but is pretty frosty for a cbd plant so my guess is it's cbd in the tricombs. I really need to make some edibles with it, has a very nice smell flavor to.
I just has a light cycle mishap in my flower room. 2 ish weeks of 24hr before I noticed the reveg. I think it's fucked. More hash I guess. I run 220v to power supply's from a seperate relay so I can use a 110v timer. And for some reason my relay was staying on. Fixed now but I think it's too late.
I really appreciated getting the Cherry Wine from you. I have arthritis in my neck and CBD REALLY WORKS to make it less uncomfortable.

I’m paying one of the LP’s on a prescription $90 for 40 ml. That lasts me about a month. I think off an ounce of the cherry wine buds I could probably make about 270 ml of similar product, so that’s a value of about $600 and last me six months or so.

Sorry to hear about your timer! Can you not just put them back to 12/12 or even 10/12 and carry on? Be worth a shot I think.

Oh yeah, shout out to @Hust17. We connected again yesterday because he wanted a sample of the Bodega Bubblegum so he could decide if he wanted to run it or not (my assumption), and I also threw some of the GMO Cake, Purple pheno and some gummies his way. Being the rockstar that he is, he gifted me a very nice looking Cookies n’ Chem clone (I assume this came from @Turpman ) AND 3 ESO Dino Berry Bite seeds and a fucking Banana Punch seed! Thanks Man!