Grow Tent and Light Shopping

Even if the seller doesn't have " Free returns " .....ebay always sides with buyer. You can say literally anything....smelled like smoke....didn't fit....wasn't what you thought it was.

Big Perm

Budtender
Even if the seller doesn't have " Free returns " .....ebay always sides with buyer. You can say literally anything....smelled like smoke....didn't fit....wasn't what you thought it was.
This is true. I sold something of pretty good value once on ebay, of the many things I sold, but this one item, I got fucked on.
Buyer said it had a scratch and wanted a return. I had no returns.
Ebay said buyer was right and got a refund, I was also out return shipping.
Buyer never sent item back, but printed the label, so it was in the system.
So, they got it for free and there was nothing I could do about it.
Last time I sold anything on ebay.

Sc006

If I know anything. I know nothing.
I might be leaning towards this. But I don’t know shit about lights. Are these the good diodes? Is the driver good? Not even sure what the diodes and driver are lol. But this seems like it has an awesome par rating and good reviews. Price seems awesome 😎 but would hate to waste money on crap. I need quantity of quality 😉View attachment 49356
There a guy on YouTube called migro he does a lot of test on lights and those Mars ones actually tested well with par and efficiency. I have never used them but what I have seen. They look decent

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
I got my US version Saturday which was 350 watts V3 rspec built in NC and I have to admit it is a well built light. All assemble, came with dimmer already attached, 4 wire hangers and 2 ratchet straps. I only have cobs so this is my first of these and it is as bright as my 350+ watt cob light and much lighter than the timber. Each panel held in place with 10 stainless almost like small round bolts. Very pleased overall. Took 10 days to get.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I've been watching this thread, and I think I want to step in and help you out Kev.
What's the budget for the light?
I really was looking to go as cheap as possible but I didn’t want to buy crap. It needs to produce weight. I might buy 6 or more of them so an extra hundred will add up. No real limit I guess. I really appreciate the help.

Big Perm

Budtender
I really was looking to go as cheap as possible but I didn’t want to buy crap. It needs to produce weight. I might buy 6 or more of them so an extra hundred will add up. No real limit I guess. I really appreciate the help.
Holy shit man, this puts you in another ballpark. Talk about a game changer.
What size grow area, or how many tents?

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Couple different buddy’s couple different places may even buy 9. Got newbs wanting to get started hawking for info. No tents yet. Probabaly just going to build them and use panda film

Big Perm

Budtender
Couple different buddy’s couple different places may even buy 9. Got newbs wanting to get started hawking for info. No tents yet. Probabaly just going to build them and use panda film
Ok, well first off lets slow it down.
You need to find out your grow area size first.
I can probably get you a deal on bulk pricing at that quantity, and diy is the way to go.