Grow Tent and Light Shopping

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
That would be sweet if you could put it on a spinner to make it spin in the grow room to have it at different angles
Was hoping to get it under or around 400. I just get confused with all the parts diodes. If I had everything in front of me I’m sure I could get it together. I think I’m going to try and build one. Shit everyone else is doin it
LOOK UP QB132 BUILDS ON THE YOUTUBE

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
Post your build here if u don’t mind
Will do, you may beat me gettin it done lol. Just got tent in today, waiting on fan and then I order parts for light. Just going with 2 qb288 r spec in a frame to spread them out a little. Then later add strips with uv and ir maybe. Going in a 2x4.

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
I use EB strips and the suspended ceiling angle for frame and strip mounts. Works well. EB strips don’t need much for cooling if you keep them
Under 1A.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
For the peace of mind. Buy an 8 ft stick. You might be able to sneak a couple through the self checkout at HD . it lloks like one piece when ya stack em on eachother. I'm a cheap Fuck and 5hey are 15 a piece for 1/16 inch thick 1 inch by 1 inch angle.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
For the peace of mind. Buy an 8 ft stick. You might be able to sneak a couple through the self checkout at HD . it lloks like one piece when ya stack em on eachother. I'm a cheap Fuck and 5hey are 15 a piece for 1/16 inch thick 1 inch by 1 inch angle.
Yes, I would try the 1/16 I think. I went 1/8th for my 3x3 tent frame and it’s a beast! Feels like overkill haha