Grow Tent and Light Shopping

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
$800 can get you like 3 diy lights, ex to build man
I know 😔. I bought those from my local grow shop before I found this place. Goes to show how important haveing a community like this to help us uneducated led light buyers through the process. I’m happy they are out performing my 1000 watt hps though. Cause they already paid for themselves. But dam I wish I found this place first and asked here before I made that move 88D48B0E-7962-42FB-9B3A-C27EA236E2B7.gif6660B652-F613-43C3-89C9-B644865A07FE.gif16D6DC34-1615-401D-9C17-083CEA3E0BC5.gifB38E09DE-1E52-4889-ABF3-989B77B4D4BE.gif

Attachments

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Yea I run a bunch of different Mars Hydro lights. Ill be running the SP-250 on Wednesday. I have the TS-1000 and a couple TSL-2000's. I run them every day and have yet to have any problems with any of their lights. I cant speak for Mars's past but I know they are very helpful now. They are also releasing new lights this year as well. I also have the TS-3000 coming in a couple days too. Waiting on a tracking number for the TS-3000 and TSW-2000.
Dam now idk if I should run with this or this thank you 🙏 🙏 for the response. I guess I’ll need to pick out the 🎩 hat947F6016-86EE-4ED4-9F19-F584CF675F7D.png5808AE08-55DA-465C-847D-E39A3BBC9DA6.pngE8CA2AA0-0EF8-47D5-8126-726A85FB60C2.gifC8206741-D5E9-416A-8882-85D759F1D364.gif

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I got a TUSY brand tent this last time and I am disappointed.
The CoolGrows brand I also have is MUCH better material, zippers, and extra cloth over the zippers. The tusy brand I can see pinhole light through most every seam. What cheap shit.

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
I just bought this light off of ebay from some folks in NC 350 watt for less than a buck a watt quantum 301's needed a spare for when one of my cobbs goes out like last week.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I got a TUSY brand tent this last time and I am disappointed.
The CoolGrows brand I also have is MUCH better material, zippers, and extra cloth over the zippers. The tusy brand I can see pinhole light through most every seam. What cheap shit.
I just bought this light off of ebay from some folks in NC 350 watt for less than a buck a watt quantum 301's needed a spare for when one of my cobbs goes out like last week.

wow will two of those side by side act as a 1000 watt hps?

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I’m actually looking to fill a couple different areas might buy a bunch. I’m need to get four 5by 5 or 4 by 4 tents and fill them

F series

Insanely Active Member

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Link that I put on the post is good, guys are a family run operation in NC. i got the link off of this forum someone else bought one with good results. I have not received mine yet so cant tell you but I would imagine no problems. They use all standard products, I emailed and told him I wanted 3500k they will build 3000 / 3500/ 4000k as wanted. Bought all I know until I get it next week.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
For the prices You guys are going to pay why not just grab one of Turps lights? I don't understand it, 600W Meanwell 600W driver , built like a tank , mixed spectrum diodes and is killing it for Turp and Myself. I wish I had a light like this 10 years ago. Seriously .

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Thanks for the plug. Yep i will ship anywhere in the US-Canada. Around 80 to ship.i just charge actual shipping.
What light ya got how much? There’s so much info on these sights I feel lost. Drivers diodes quantum boards. I’m way behind everyone when it comes to led lights. It’s like everyone’s speaking a foreign language to me. I have a lot to learn when it comes to lights but nothing seems to be sticking when I research. Would love to support this community also especially if it fits in my budget. Wasn’t aware you were selling lights. Awesome thanks everyone for all the feed back and helping me

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
For the prices You guys are going to pay why not just grab one of Turps lights? I don't understand it, 600W Meanwell 600W driver , built like a tank , mixed spectrum diodes and is killing it for Turp and Myself. I wish I had a light like this 10 years ago. Seriously .
Awesome thank u. Everyone has been so helpful. Would love to see what he’s gotE6C25CCC-4028-41B5-8C49-F0950998627C.gifgot any pics? Does it produce quantity equivalent to a 1000 watt hps. I’m old school and clueless when it comes to these new lights. All the letters and numbers in the name and diodes and drivers. Shits so confusing. I might need to do a 6 month research project to understand what I’m doing lol

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
What light ya got how much? There’s so much info on these sights I feel lost. Drivers diodes quantum boards. I’m way behind everyone when it comes to led lights. It’s like everyone’s speaking a foreign language to me. I have a lot to learn when it comes to lights but nothing seems to be sticking when I research. Would love to support this community also especially if it fits in my budget. Wasn’t aware you were selling lights. Awesome thanks everyone for all the feed back and helping me
sYSTEM IS THE gv2 System, each led bar is 150W x 4 , Meanwell 600W Driver, Long electrical cable so You can split 2 bars between 2 tents or 4 bars in 1 tent, absolutely rocks a 4 x 4 tent. Bars are 41inches long so You need at least a 2 x4 or 4 x 4 tent for them to fit, each bar has onboard really heavy duty heatsinks , electrical plugs are cannon plug type mounts, very heavy duty. There is a GV2 Light thread on here with pics. They are really well made and top performance, I am getting a 2nd one soon.