Greenpoint Seeds

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
So what was were you saying about my cut having low calyx to leaf ratio?View attachment 55540
Your nugs look skinny, the whole cola just looks skinny. Dont take it personal man. I had that cut and tossed it out. It was ok but I like the one I have better. It grows bigger tops and the potency is higher. By time you trim and dry what you got you end up with marble size nugs. I'm good.

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
Your nugs look skinny, the whole cola just looks skinny. Dont take it personal man. I had that cut and tossed it out. It was ok but I like the one I have better. It grows bigger tops and the potency is higher. By time you trim and dry what you got you end up with marble size nugs. I'm good.
Not taking it personal just saying the close up of your cola has a higher leaf to calyx ratio than my crystal cookies cut(not punch) so I was confused about the low calyx to leaf ratio comment. The nug isn’t skinny ime just dense af, just no leaf to fill in for pictures lol, the plant is pretty much all nug at finish. other plants have bigger nugs, but coffe a cookies cross it’s pretty decent. I’ll post weights of that cola when it’s dry, density trumps most other cuts I’ve got, it’s a lot like forum but yields better.
AE9230B4-21D7-4F1F-A3D0-3DB456CF4BE4.jpeg

Last edited:

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Not taking it personal just saying the close up of your cola has a higher leaf to calyx ratio than my crystal cookies cut(not punch) so I was confused about the low calyx to leaf ratio comment. The nug isn’t skinny ime just dense af, just no leaf to fill in for pictures lol, the plant is pretty much all nug at finish. other plants have bigger nugs, but coffe a cookies cross it’s pretty decent. I’ll post weights of that cola when it’s dry, density trumps most other cuts I’ve got, it’s a lot like forum but yields better.
View attachment 55562
I was referring to the punch cut. That's CC is not bad.

Last edited:

El Kapitan

Super Active Member
Nice job kapitan! Can def see the frosty goodness going on in both pics!🔥
Hey what lights and medium do u use? Just curious bro?
Thx for info!👍
Thank you. I use mother earth coco, was using the coco peat blend cuz its amended nicely similar to a soil but I've recently switched to the coco perlite 70/30 blend as it's a little lighter. Doin top drip to waste.
Lights mainly are some first gen fluence vyprs I got real cheap from a friend. But I've been adding Timbers for a while. Buying new that's what I'll keep adding, if I find a deal I'm open to some others. I'd consider the new lumateks tho too...
Peace

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Thank you. I use mother earth coco, was using the coco peat blend cuz its amended nicely similar to a soil but I've recently switched to the coco perlite 70/30 blend as it's a little lighter. Doin top drip to waste.
Lights mainly are some first gen fluence vyprs I got real cheap from a friend. But I've been adding Timbers for a while. Buying new that's what I'll keep adding, if I find a deal I'm open to some others. I'd consider the new lumateks tho too...
Peace
What nutes ya running? Beautiful btw!!

El Kapitan

Super Active Member
What nutes ya running? Beautiful btw!!
I've been runnin Jack's 321 a while but about halfway through this last run I switched back to dynagro, just the foliage pro, bloom and mag pro...I think that protekt was giving me hermies, which sounds crazy but when I cut it outta the feed they went away too. I've certainly used silica plenty in the past including protekt so who knows. Nothing else had changed in environment etc. I do experiment a lot tho. Anyways I was tired of mixing dry nutes and ready to just pour outta a bottle again.
Next I'm gonna try athena, waiting for my shop to gift me some 5'ers yay

Boybelue

Super Active Member
Peace
What's the wattage on those first gen vypr's? I just got a couple, they have lm561c diodes but I didn't get any drivers, I'm assuming they use the 480-36.

El Kapitan

Super Active Member
What's the wattage on those first gen vypr's? I just got a couple, they have lm561c diodes but I didn't get any drivers, I'm assuming they use the 480-36.
I think they're 535 watts if I remember correctly. I'll look at drivers tomorrow, meanwells is all I can remember...I think. Lol. Sorry I'm not techy on drivers. They're definitely kick ass lights. I have 4 spread over 3 4x4 trays. Based on an approximate 3 x 4 footprint. Plants are happy.