Greenpoint Seeds

El Kapitan

Super Active Member
what’s your top three favorite GPS strainsfrom the reg lines? I know you’ve ran most of their gear also have you ran the purple alien from the gem line?
Hey there, top 3 loosely and not in order lol...
Texas Butter
Iron Horse
Cowboy Cookies (green pheno)(purple pheno close behind)
Purple Aliens are on deck and I got those based on running the Sky Warden a while ago that has Tahoe Alien in it and it was killer. I'll sprout the purple aliens soon along with many other new strains...
A few other honorable mentions tho are Pioneer Kush, I got a killer few outta that pack, Tomahawk was pretty good also. And I've seen some amazing Cake n Chems too. I'm still running my Cookies N Chem even tho she's not a big producer and throws a few balls on lowers I just trim up the bottoms aggressively cuz it's a great one. One more I love is Purple Badlands, hopefully he'll make more with that Flo cuz it's nice blueberry and a good dense producer.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Texas Butter
Iron Horse
Purple Aliens are on deck and I got those based on running the Sky Warden a while ago that has Tahoe Alien in it and it was killer. I'll sprout the purple aliens soon along with many other new strains...
A few other honorable mentions tho are Pioneer Kush, I got a killer few outta that pack, Tomahawk was pretty good also. And I've seen some amazing Cake n Chems too. I'm still running my Cookies N Chem even tho she's not a big producer and throws a few balls on lowers I just trim up the bottoms aggressively cuz it's a great one. One more I love is Purple Badlands, hopefully he'll make more with that Flo cuz it's nice blueberry and a good dense producer.
Thats good to no u got iron horse in ur 3 favorite . i thought it was pretty dam good to. The only other 1 ive grown was raindance. Both was good quality but the iron horse was a little better.
Ive seen alot killer pics in past from older gps reg and uve grown so nice job.🔥

El Kapitan

Super Active Member
Thats good to no u got iron horse in ur 3 favorite . i thought it was pretty dam good to. The only other 1 ive grown was raindance. Both was good quality but the iron horse was a little better.
Ive seen alot killer pics in past from older gps reg and uve grown so nice job.🔥
Thanks man
I'm running my last raindance right now I decided to eliminate her from the garden, yes good but theres limited space and new ones comin.
Agreed that Iron Horse is great, mine turns purple in the last week and really chunks up, great kosher flavor and stone..

KushChamp

Texas Butter
Iron Horse
Thanks for the info! Right now, I've found keepers of Cookie and chem, cake and chem, Rain dance, and Gunslinger. So far only strain I've had hermie on me with the Regs is a Mac Dawg, and it hermied while still in veg. Pioneer, Cowboy cookies, and Texas butter just restocked for pre order so I think I will pick those up thanks again ..

El Kapitan

Super Active Member
Yeah I'm ordering the cake n chem for my first try today and I'll probably do Texas Butter again too there's definitely some fire in those genetics, my pickiest friends love the one tex pheno I have.
I didn't see any herms on my Macdawgs but she's a tough one to grow, I lost the pheno that resembles the Mac1 sadly but still have the blunter topped pheno, equally hard to grow and leafier but still an absolute favorite amongst my friends so she stays for now. The breeding with Mac1 struggles are real. I have a Mac1 also and I'm still trying to figure her out too. Someone recently told me she likes to grow under CMH so I'll break out one of my old 315's and try that...
Peace

El Kapitan

Super Active Member
Well. I attempted to order. I see only crypto is acceptable payment now. I dont trust digital banking and fake money. Call me old school or whatever.
But I've tried for a while to figure out how to make a payment...for a non computer guru like myself it's a huge pain in the ass...
Anyone that can offer step by step tips on how to set it all up I'm sure I won't be the only one to appreciate that.
@GU or others please help. Thanks all.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Dubstep...maybe I think it will become a Greenpoint seed...it has a fantastic predictable stretch. This one stayed in a flood and drain and had no problem staying compact but it is stacking some fat colas. it has 2 or so weeks to go. I have 3 more ready 1 week after that.

The clone i cut ended up vegging out with much better side branching. It cloned again very well. Clones were taken in veg and will be ready before the 1st gen ugly reveg plants are throwing 5 blade leaves again.

But i have had 100% clone success with every cut of this cultivar. I love the bud shape and can see a relief from trim jail..

DSCF4827.JPG
DSCF4828.JPG
A-dub kicked up the frost...stardawg brings the fat hard buds. Perfect match. Pine and funk and lime..I pushed the flood and drain to 1000 TDS for 3 weeks...its back down to 800 and this is now being hand watered to the finish. I ran out of flawless finish..I will just taper off the feed and flush the salts out of the coco. It is in a 9 litre pot (2.4 US gallons).
DSCF4837.JPG

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I bought 80 bucks worth of bitcoin somehow...now how to use that as a payment function is beyond me. Trying to set up a coinbase thingy ain't easy, for me...then what to do?
Its not gonna be available for a few days. If ya locate which app ya put it in like bitcoin, hit the info button and it should tell you how many days until the money is available for you to move. Then ya copy there adress and paste it in the box for payment.

KushChamp

Well. I attempted to order. I see only crypto is acceptable payment now. I dont trust digital banking and fake money. Call me old school or whatever.
But I've tried for a while to figure out how to make a payment...for a non computer guru like myself it's a huge pain in the ass...
Anyone that can offer step by step tips on how to set it all up I'm sure I won't be the only one to appreciate that.
@GU or others please help. Thanks all.
easiest way I’ve found is to buy it with the “cash app” app and then transfer it to the Coinbase wallet