Greenpoint Seeds

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
It's cool bro I'm just giving MY opinion. People don't even know how punch was bread to know why it's so weak. But I'll save that for another day.
Save it
Bro keep your Punch. You must live in a area where there's tons of mids. You give that shit to a smoker and he'll throw that shit back at you. Punch is only good for Terps, flavor, frost, and yield. If you say punch is potent you're not a smoker at all.
In the opinion of all who have tried the purple punch that we have grown...you dont know shit.

Imagine if you will terps and punch. mids...please.

How dumb can you be. You do understand that phenos of a plant can express strength and flavor. A pack of S1s can get you some pretty special gear. Thats how they work.

That is my opinion. I am sure others share it.

I grew canuck seeds GG4...it tasted ok but lacked punch...to think the Greenpoint GG4 is the same is stupidity.

Canuck seeds GG4 was mids. Greenpoint was killer too.

I_Love_Seeds

Save it

In the opinion of all who have tried the purple punch that we have grown...you dont know shit.

Imagine if you will terps and punch. mids...please.

How dumb can you be. You do understand that phenos of a plant can express strength and flavor. A pack of S1s can get you some pretty special gear. Thats how they work.

That is my opinion. I am sure others share it.

I grew canuck seeds GG4...it tasted ok but lacked punch...to think the Greenpoint GG4 is the same is stupidity.

Canuck seeds GG4 was mids. Greenpoint was killer too.
So if you love punch I know you'll kill for some blue dream. I posted my opinion MINE. I don't care what floats your boat. The original breeders not even growing punch no more it's just crosses so what that tells you. YOU SMOKING FLAVORFUL HOOKAH

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
And you're the kid that would get robbed for your whole pack. Now I see why you all are so angry it's the weak ass punch you smoking.
Bro I'm not defending punch. Just a lesson on social etiquette. Having a opinion on something means it is how you have judged or gauged something. It isn't based on fact or reality. To come on a specific thread, bash the product with your "opinion" and talk trash to the members isn't going to get your opinion heard or considered. I haven't popped my punch but I'm not sweating that it will be bunk. Some people enjoy terps etc. How high can also be subjected to the type of high a plant produces. So many variables to say every pheno and cut of punch sucks is a stretch.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Still waiting on those pics bro. Lol.

For ppl like you robbin motherfuckers is the only way you’ve ever smoked good weed. Fake ass dude

Like for real your gonna come onto this forum and shit talk with absolutely nothing to back up anything your saying. It’s respect man and clearly you have none. Have no time for ppl like you. What you should be doing is sitting down and taking fucking notes and maybe 1 day you’ll actually grow something worth talking about.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Wish I was here last night I would've sent this
And you're the kid that would get robbed for your whole pack. Now I see why you all are so angry it's the weak ass punch you smoking.
What u need ? Something in particular other than drama?
Should just change your name to I_love_mids
So if you love punch I know you'll kill for some blue dream. I posted my opinion MINE. I don't care what floats your boat. The original breeders not even growing punch no more it's just crosses so what that tells you. YOU SMOKING FLAVORFUL HOOKAH
Bro u are here talking shit , why don't u tell us about something you like ?

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Nobody else is here talking shit about any other strains.
Still waiting on those pics bro. Lol.

For ppl like you robbin motherfuckers is the only way you’ve ever smoked good weed. Fake ass dude

Like for real your gonna come onto this forum and shit talk with absolutely nothing to back up anything your saying. It’s respect man and clearly you have none. Have no time for ppl like you. What you should be doing is sitting down and taking fucking notes and maybe 1 day you’ll actually grow something worth talking about.
Here come his boys pics lolol ,from riu I'm sure

I_Love_Seeds

Nobody else is here talking shit about any other strains.

Here come his boys pics lolol ,from riu I'm sure
Bro I don't even have a RIU. I'm not a pic thief like you know who. Damn I didn't know me not liking punch would affect people so much. You do know gps didn't make punch. I have gps packs with a star dawg male not no shid from washed up swerve or Ken.

baldmountain

Super Active Member
Can we all back off on the name calling and trash talking. I like it here because it's a friendly place to talk about our favorite plant. Let's get back to some useful discussion.

Personally I haven't had any punch based stains so I can't comment. But I've found that everyone reacts to different strains differently and enjoys different levels of high. I prefer lots of flavors and to be martini high rather than one beer high or a bottle of tequila high. And I prefer clear and relaxed rather than hyperactive or sleepy.

So let's agree that some people like punch and some don't. And we can all agree that cannabis we grow ourselves is much better than the stuff at the dispensary. :)

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Can we all back off on the name calling and trash talking. I like it here because it's a friendly place to talk about our favorite plant. Let's get back to some useful discussion.

Personally I haven't had any punch based stains so I can't comment. But I've found that everyone reacts to different strains differently and enjoys different levels of high. I prefer lots of flavors and to be martini high rather than one beer high or a bottle of tequila high. And I prefer clear and relaxed rather than hyperactive or sleepy.

So let's agree that some people like punch and some don't. And we can all agree that cannabis we grow ourselves is much better than the stuff at the dispensary. :)
You dumb mother fucker no one cares about your opinion. Pull that martini dick( martini pick) out your face homeboy. Lmao. Jk ovcourse. Baldmountain your a bonobo like me . Hard to live amongst the chimps.

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
He's not the first to say Purple Punch is relatively weak. I speculate it's the CBD and the way different people react to different cannibinoids.

Of course, we don't know what cut/pheno/etc. he smoked. And of course you could take the most potent fire cookies og 30%++ strain, grow it out like complete ass, and end up with larfy weak bullshit.

So many variables.

It won't dissuade me from growing it out though. I love GDP even though it's not considered potent by today's crazy high THC standards. But I love the effect, and I'm a massive lightweight despite smoking weed for almost 30 years.