Greenpoint Seeds

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Knew they were gonna go fast but damn. This makes the 3rd time I’ve missed out on running Heisens gear.

I basically did the same thing on the last drop trying to get a pack of purple crunch Reload reload reload. Bad gateway reload reload.

Maybe I’ll get lucky and someone will have a pack up on the trading block. Would love a pack of black banana cookies to.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
LEMON TREE X PURPLE PUNCH .

Will be free 2 all Diamond + Gold members when you spend 75$ or more enuff said.

4/20

check Greenpoint seeds .
I think gold is means you have already spent $700 on seeds. Imma silver. I bought straight from hb a couple times. But I'm no diamond member. Thats 2k$$$$$
I'm lucky enough to have Diamond Bros on here that hook me up! I try to spread the love. Shit heathen traded me for some of hb basterds. And I sear there was 50 when I started!!!!!! And the first one got seized at the border with 50 OUCH!! I had pretty good germ rate with the seconds. 2/3 id say. I still have a bunch and gifted some. But I may just have some real gems from a few drops ago.
I just scooped rum runner and purple Larry for this years outdoor. Should be interesting

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
I picked up the Fruit Punch the day it dropped. Had a coupon.

Planning on buying a pack or two on 4/20. Looking for a fem to hit my (king louis 13 X bruce banner) with. Something good for sleepy time. I’m thinking the Tahoe x PP cross would be a good candidate.

Of the GPS fem beans, what are the best sleepy indicas in your opinion folks?

I_Love_Seeds

I don't get the hype around PP. I tried it before and that shit is weak weed. It's mainly shit you let your woman smoke. These stardawg crosses bring that pow wow.

I am growing my first PP cross this run so I can’t say personally as I’ve also never smoked it. Was just making some fun :)
It’s good. I’ll smoke most under the table and I still love purple punch. People just like to hate/bash. Personally I dislike blue dream and others love that shit. Just smoke more of it then.

I’m glad there’s other options besides those stardawg crosses and hope it continues to evolve rather than focusing on the PP for fems.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
I don't get the hype around PP. I tried it before and that shit is weak weed. It's mainly shit you let your woman smoke. These stardawg crosses bring that pow wow.
Sounds like someone got the purple snickelfritz

Shit be legit around these parts. Btw I’m running symbiotic right now. Like u talk shit on purple punch but then high class symbiotic. Makes alota sense.

Pictures and straight work speaks for itself around here. So either post up some work or move the fuck on. Plenty of space over on rollupthemids

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
What PP you smoking? I do not get the potency complaint....AT ALL! Hell, the PP I have is a very strong indica and you really have to plan smoking it when you don't plan on being busy. You have to plan because it's hard to smoke a little. The smoke is very pleasant, hard to put down.....and you get fairly fekked up.

I'm not sure what you're growing as PP, if you are growing any at all. But, the smoke is potent and I think theres better in the pack still.

I_Love_Seeds

What PP you smoking? I do not get the potency complaint....AT ALL! Hell, the PP I have is a very strong indica and you really have to plan smoking it when you don't plan on being busy. You have to plan because it's hard to smoke a little. The smoke is very pleasant, hard to put down.....and you get fairly fekked up.

I'm not sure what you're growing as PP, if you are growing any at all. But, the smoke is potent and I think theres better in the pack still.
Bro keep your Punch. You must live in a area where there's tons of mids. You give that shit to a smoker and he'll throw that shit back at you. Punch is only good for Terps, flavor, frost, and yield. If you say punch is potent you're not a smoker at all.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Bro keep your Punch. You must live in a area where there's tons of mids. You give that shit to a smoker and he'll throw that shit back at you. Punch is only good for Terps, flavor, frost, and yield. If you say punch is potent you're not a smoker at all.
Work speaks for itself. Your fake as fuck. Your the kid at the show we charge $400 a zip. Next