Greenpoint Seeds

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
[QUOTE="MtRainDog,
It won't dissuade me from growing it out though. I love GDP even though it's not considered potent by today's crazy high THC standards. But I love the effect, and I'm a massive lightweight despite smoking weed for almost 30 years.
[/QUOTE]
I'm the same way with some types of sativa. People don't like it because it doesn't get them melted to the couch aka "high" after a few tokes. Instead it sharpens your mind and makes you feel like you can run a marathon. Especially if you suffer from fatigue and pain it's amazing how weed can get you moving again. As far as potency is factored I will take a drop sometimes if I can get some amazing terps in concentrate. Thankfully that's usually not an issue. I just dont think people understand how opinions actually work. Was a troll 4sure.

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Any thoughts? I'm curious about the animal star cookies. Fine print says the pic is animal cookies...as usual the description pics are of the mom and not the cross...
Heisen said the Animal Cookies X Stardawg cross was one to not sleep on. I think the Stardawg will help improve yield while maintaining potency since GSC in general is notorious for small yields and strong meds.

The Lemon Tree X Stardawg also sounds great, and is a much more affordable way for most of us to get our hands on those beans.

I'm sure I'll pick up both. I'm like a moth to a flame

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Heisen said the Animal Cookies X Stardawg cross was one to not sleep on. I think the Stardawg will help improve yield while maintaining potency since GSC in general is notorious for small yields and strong meds.

The Lemon Tree X Stardawg also sounds great, and is a much more affordable way for most of us to get our hands on those beans.

I'm sure I'll pick up both. I'm like a moth to a flame
Gotta say those both sound awesome . Especially considering I have neither animal cookies or lemon tree yet .

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
Yes I understand trichomes can hold different levels of cannabinoids. A plant with double the trichomes and half the thc per trichome is still as potent as a plant with full thc and half trichomes. Dont mean to sound like a fool but its seems pretty proportionate to me.
The issue I think is visual production of resin on fans and all these super pretty frosty new hype plants doesn’t seem to correlate to potency ime. Some are strong, some aren’t. But the strongest cuts I have are not my frostiest looking cuts by a long shot. But when you touch the buds or sugar leaves the plants feel greasy. So the visual frost of a plant is a really bad measure of potency ime. For example There was a fake pk cut floating around here a few years back that was the frostiest plant I’ve ever seen but tasted like air and no potency at all. And I have had some insanely strong really shitty looking bud.

You’re not smoking fans anyway so unless you’re making extracts....

best test for potency is smoking it 😂

KMOG

Some people could just be going threw shit who knows. Even if punch was trash is still wasnt a way to go about it on both ends for the most part. It's all good. I vote next subject!
Yeah, I don’t think punch is strong an I am running novas cut. It’s not weak as some people make it out to be, but it’s not a sleeper by a long shot. What I will say is it grows drastically different from room to room, but terpz are always the same. 28596D92-6360-42F3-AC2F-1FAF935E7113.jpeg8E76D5A6-4EE1-4C9C-8897-168F7C966AF1.jpegA5ACED9B-FA2A-431F-889D-F33C7E38F85C.jpeg51C69521-6087-4B03-AAC4-7CBE5D764C4C.jpeg

El Kapitan

Super Active Member
I couldn't help myself. I had a good coupon code so I went for it. Got the dawg lemons and the animal star cookies, plus cake n chem cuz I'd been wanting those but never pulled the trigger and had seen great pics of em..
I also couldn't pass up the lemon tree punch. Hoping for the best.
Anyone know if the animal cookies in the animal star is the same that's in the sour cookies? @gu or heisen?

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I couldn't help myself. I had a good coupon code so I went for it. Got the dawg lemons and the animal star cookies, plus cake n chem cuz I'd been wanting those but never pulled the trigger and had seen great pics of em..
I also couldn't pass up the lemon tree punch. Hoping for the best.
Anyone know if the animal cookies in the animal star is the same that's in the sour cookies? @gu or heisen?
Purple cookies is the feminized version but the animal cookies clone is the same used in the reg cross. Not sure what sour cookies is? I've looked for it and cant find anything

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Yeah, I don’t think punch is strong an I am running novas cut. It’s not weak as some people make it out to be, but it’s not a sleeper by a long shot. What I will say is it grows drastically different from room to room, but terpz are always the same. View attachment 55434View attachment 55436View attachment 55437View attachment 55438
I had that same exact cut and tossed it. @Dustjesus had it to and agreed it was just to leafy and the terps were not as strong as the breeder cut I have now. It was a good cut just wasnt wow.

El Kapitan

Super Active Member
I dont see sour cookies on the site anymore even when using gps search bar but I found at least this trace of it. I got a pack end of last year but haven't sprouted yet.
Interesting though sour cookies is in the description of the animal star cookies write up..
Screenshot_20200407-122613_Chrome.jpg

Bustenbeans

Smoke pot, eat twat and smile alot
I dont see sour cookies on the site anymore even when using gps search bar but I found at least this trace of it. I got a pack end of last year but haven't sprouted yet.
Interesting though sour cookies is in the description of the animal star cookies write up..
View attachment 55507
Yeah I looked for purple crash and the site brings me to Rum runner?? There a reason for that?

KMOG

I had that same exact cut and tossed it. @Dustjesus had it to and agreed it was just to leafy and the terps were not as strong as the breeder cut I have now. It was a good cut just wasnt wow.
Yeah, nothing is super leafy in my rooms except maybe ecsd and the Thai land races I have right now, but everything is at light saturation and ime plants make less Leaves when there is more light lol. But tbh pp is probably going to get tossed for my crystal cookies keeper. It’s just sort of better all around and has similar terpz, more grapey and much stronger. Trimming is easier as well. 3D28BD9C-567F-4236-A8D4-3F1F88FE0765.jpeg38B5B30E-368E-44A9-BC19-B7C4FF3CEFC7.jpeg40413127-0461-4A9B-A199-E079B8492475.jpeg12A64A4A-0734-4C09-84B2-718A52BE0724.jpeg9E325F7E-1E85-4FF7-8350-12310DE50ADB.jpeg

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Yeah, nothing is super leafy in my rooms except maybe ecsd and the Thai land races I have right now, but everything is at light saturation and ime plants make less Leaves when there is more light lol. But tbh pp is probably going to get tossed for my crystal cookies keeper. It’s just sort of better all around and has similar terpz, more grapey and much stronger. Trimming is easier as well. View attachment 55512View attachment 55511View attachment 55513View attachment 55514View attachment 55515
I consider the leaf to calyx ratio on that a bit low. That's where that dosi gets that look from.
The areas circled are just tiny bud areas with to much leaf gor.my taste. Good amount of frost but like to see bigger clusters of calyxs stacked a little better. The nova cut just wasnt for me. I found a much better cut that was fatter and louder and had more kick.

20190417_005335.jpg

Smaller bud sites dont turn me on.

Screenshot_20200407-153147_Samsung Internet.jpg

KMOG

I consider the leaf to calyx ratio on that a bit low. That's where that dosi gets that look from.
The areas circled are just tiny bud areas with to much leaf gor.my taste. Good amount of frost but like to see bigger clusters of calyxs stacked a little better. The nova cut just wasnt for me. I found a much better cut that was fatter and louder and had more kick.

View attachment 55518

Smaller bud sites dont turn me on.

View attachment 55519
Those smaller bud sites are the bottom nugs of the lowers on that plant lol. My crystal cookies cut is a lot less leafy than your pp as far as that picture shows. The smaller Budsites/lowers are the top big above what you circled and this one. 6D03B11A-212A-412F-BACC-5976D30DAB6B.jpeg
this is the bottom the plant. Tops are chunky like this3C1528DE-E61A-485C-943A-2B3FC26BB38D.jpeg

if I’m taking a photo Compare a similar part of my cut to your pp here

A5FB8C2E-89A4-4B14-95AA-DD8FDDBF0BEE.png