Greenpoint Seeds

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I’ve got Frozen Custard growing, currently.
whiteandpink runtz,galatic runtz, my flip started last week i dropped 1 hour thru the week.it has been 18/6 for 6 weeks,all kinds of knuckles, bends and twist, now i face the streach( not much room left maybe 2 feet is all i can give) topped everything ,double tops on it all !:)

Last edited:
The Halloween beans Dubstep BL, Heisen Mystery(cheers Slowdrawl 🍻 ) BR Oil Slick BRM I got wet 32 days ago are coming along nicely. Whoever is big enough to take cuts off of come Sunday gets a spot for this run as they will be going to 12/12. I have a seriously over vegged cut of Lemon Frosting L3(FR) and 31 day old cut of L4(FL) chomping at the bit.
LF(FL,FR) DS(BL) HM OS(BR) D32 1.jpg
LF(FL,FR) DS(BL) HM OS(BR) D32 2.jpg
LF(FL,FR) DS(BL) HM OS(BR) D32 3.jpg
LF(FL,FR) DS(BL) HM OS(BR) D32 4.jpg
LF(FL,FR) DS(BL) HM OS(BR) D32 1.jpgLF(FL,FR) DS(BL) HM OS(BR) D32 2.jpgLF(FL,FR) DS(BL) HM OS(BR) D32 3.jpgLF(FL,FR) DS(BL) HM OS(BR) D32 4.jpg

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
IMG_20221219_101438.jpg
Here's a 1 bean hope n prayer for a fem and by George I believe it's a she...
Strain=Jelly Pie from Greenpoint
2 gal in sum homemade soil tops with perlite..
Bout a month into veg, under a 5000k, 60 watt led shop light in a 2x2. Got a little heat pad in for added heat in cold winter.

Don't post much but just to show u all I do grow just not alot of plants cause of space and security issues. Got another 20x36x60 I flower in..
Thx ✌

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
IMG_20221227_122159.jpg
Good to see @Slowdrawl .... Very healthy looking dude...
Here's my Jelly Pie 3 days into flower... Still under the 5000k led for first couple weeks into 12-12 to combat any excessive stretch.. After that it'll b a combo of 3500k from the HLG qb132's, & the added 2700k leds.. For a total of around 200 watts of led in a 20x36x60...
Being space is a issue I didn't take a clones... Have a feeling IL regret that decision being the JP had sum frost forming on fan leafs while in veg... Tried to get as many tops as I could in the short veg time I gave her.. Shud b sum head stash..

Also can't wait to see what @Choco8 can do with his JP's in his setup... Cool stuff!
Thx ✌

I was thinking of starting a new thread, but figured I'd ask here. What is everyone's favorite Greenpoint cultivar? I haven't grown many different varieties but so far I think my favorite has been Copper Chem. (Sorry if this has been asked before.)
Lemon Frosting for me. I have only seen 2 different phenos of it so far but both are keepers for different reasons. L3 is a legit TERP BOMB and L4 is just a bad ass, vigor, yield, super easy to work with/train, and she pretty stinky to.