Greenpoint Seeds

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
I was thinking of starting a new thread, but figured I'd ask here. What is everyone's favorite Greenpoint cultivar? I haven't grown many different varieties but so far I think my favorite has been Copper Chem. (Sorry if this has been asked before.)
For me it's been...
Full Moon Fever
Jelly Pie
Purple Badlands
Lemon Tree S1....excellent buzz, but all of them hermed on me.

Not available any longer, all of these were excellent.
Golden nugget
Sky Dweller
Lupine Lime
Night Rider

Heard nothing but good about the CC, have a pack of those in the fridge!

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
For me it's been...
Full Moon Fever
Jelly Pie
Purple Badlands
Lemon Tree S1....excellent buzz, but all of them hermed on me.

Not available any longer, all of these were excellent.
Golden nugget
Sky Dweller
Lupine Lime
Night Rider

Heard nothing but good about the CC, have a pack of those in the fridge!
Lupine Lime
Jellie Pie
City Slicker(WC x Stardawg) Huge flowers
Sky Dweller
Plus more, when I had a good run going. lol

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
All of my Lemon Tree S1’s Hermed on me too.
Damn, that sucks. Any other GPS that has a tendency to herm? Makes me hesitant to start the pack I have.
I believe I am gonna stick to my "make u believe" Skunks for a few runs. lol
Anyone still have CackleBerry" seed?
I always had hopes to find a good Cherry AK47 from them, but no luck.

Last edited:

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
I was thinking of starting a new thread, but figured I'd ask here. What is everyone's favorite Greenpoint cultivar? I haven't grown many different varieties but so far I think my favorite has been Copper Chem. (Sorry if this has been asked before.)
I have had the best luck with the Sundae Batter- attachment1, Diamond Cookies-attachment-2 and Best of all Purple Fritter attachment-3. 20220114_090050 (1).jpg20220724_113518 (1).jpg20220701_144447 (1).jpg

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Damn, that sucks. Any other GPS that has a tendency to herm? Makes me hesitant to start the pack I have.
Pretty sure I have a pack or so of Cackleberry pack a day half maybe been awhile since I fondled them lol

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I should qualify my statement by adding that the Lemon Tree S1’s were testers, so no harm, no foul.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
My entire harvest is full of seeds. All 4 plants.... Zangria and Critterz
I got seeded plants too right now. One plant started herming in the middle of flower. I cut it as soon as I noticed, but still seeded the rest.
Aggravating as hell to sort through the bud and toss the seed away.
Herms are everywhere in the genetics now. Sad as hell.
This is so painful to hear, it's beyond frustrating
For this reason alone I only sprout reg seeds now.
Got sick and tired of dragging every plant out of the tent for inspection.
Miss a sack and your fucked if you want seed free weed.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I got seeded plants too right now. One plant started herming in the middle of flower. I cut it as soon as I noticed, but still seeded the rest.
Aggravating as hell to sort through the bud and toss the seed away.
Herms are everywhere in the genetics now. Sad as hell.
i've had that happen to also from the way things look it's a problem for everyone. after 3 herms ,i threw em(17) in the mulch pile

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
This is so painful to hear, it's beyond frustrating
For this reason alone I only sprout reg seeds now.
Got sick and tired of dragging every plant out of the tent for inspection.
Miss a sack and your fucked if you want seed free weed.
i'am the same perfer no beans most times then 1 will get my eye , check ratty males for the best one ,want just a couple hundred .

m4s73r

The Laziest
Got to be honest, doesn't really make me want to grow more of them. I have a Lemon Tree Punch and Cookie Breath im considering just throwing away. Along with all the seed I bought. I don't have time to sit around and inspect each bud on each plant every day. And to be frank, Ive been buying beans from attitude for 15 years and never have any of those do this kind of shit. I don't know, I'm pretty disappointed. Especially on how much they was talked up... Maybe my expectations were much too high.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Got to be honest, doesn't really make me want to grow more of them. I have a Lemon Tree Punch and Cookie Breath im considering just throwing away. Along with all the seed I bought. I don't have time to sit around and inspect each bud on each plant every day. And to be frank, Ive been buying beans from attitude for 15 years and never have any of those do this kind of shit. I don't know, I'm pretty disappointed. Especially on how much they was talked up... Maybe my expectations were much too high.
Same, I never had any herms from Attitude either. Breeders are selling the seed and polluting everyone with herms. They all need to be trashed and go back to older genetics. I've never had any herms from GPS regulars to my knowledge.