Greenpoint Seeds

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Day 12 of flower now for Sticky Icky(FL), Topanga Cookies(BL), 2 Purple Crash(BR), & 1 HPG Galactic Runtz(FR). I just cleaned them up a bit and think I am going to hold off throwing the scrog on them and let them come up a bit more.
GR(FR) SI(FL) TC(BL) PC1&2(BR) D12.JPG
My Heisen Mystery Bean(FR) looks to be a shorty but she is cruising right along 27 day from getting wet. I am going to send her to flower to get her sexed in another week or so.
GreenBeard 78 Clones D18 New Beans 27DFW 2.JPG

EpicAngel

Truth Seeker
well so far so good, first time running these.
stretch was 200% - 250% so these kids fall into the tall category, this pair is running unmolested mostly, I'd top them if I run this strain again.
method = beans in dirt + water, light & wind. SubCool's Super soil is the juju
Omg I've been DYING to Tru subcools supersoil mixture. Currently I'm running a mix of hydro and soil that's a home made mix with a lot of activated biochar compost w worm castings
Coco choir etc. Thus far I haven't had my shit together in time to put the sub cool recipe up in advance of planting but this winter I plan to!

Day 1 of flower for the following 4 regs - Heisen Mystery BR, Budderton's Sherb X NY Chem FR, HPG AppleDilly FL,BL. Hoping to get lucky and pull a female on all 3 strains. 🍀

Question: Has anybody grown a Stardawg cross of Heisen's where an un topped plant that is a bit on the small side(not a runt) and the main steam/branch doesn't end up being the tallest/main cola but a secondary branch takes that roll instead?
Cheers, Z.
HPG AppleDilly FL,BL, Heisen Mystery BR, Budderton Sherb X NY Chem FR D1 1.JPG
HPG AppleDilly FL,BL, Heisen Mystery BR, Budderton Sherb X NY Chem FR D1 2.JPG

Last edited:
Is this a stardawg cross? Very Sativa leaning! Going on eight weeks. These are floor beans given to me by a bro here. He won the adub x AC contest and gifted them to me. I jave a hard time picking strains . I wish I got a clone now. But I wouldnt know what to call it and that bugs me 😆View attachment 118751
View attachment 118752View attachment 118753
Slowdrawl 👊 gifted me some of those same beans(If I remember right Heisen said they were a whole bunch of unknown beans left over in his seed sorter that he believed were all stardawg reg crosses) Hmmmmm... Maybe Dreamcatcher TT?
Flowering-Dreamcatcher-Cannabis-Strain-by-Greenpoint-Seeds-600x805.jpg

Last edited:

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Slowdrawl 👊 gifted me some of those same beans(If I remember right Heisen said they were a whole bunch of unknown beans left over in his seed sorter that he believed were all stardawg reg crosses) Hmmmmm... Maybe Dreamcatcher TT?
View attachment 118754
Good guess!
Looks very bluedreamy!!
That'll be in this corn patch next year. THE BD

Here's Jose's gg4 left. Adub x wed cake center. Lemon tree right

Idkwhat the farvleft is.0821221525_HDR.jpg

Day 15 of Flower & my Heisen Mystery Bean(BR) will now be known as BUDSTAR. Why you ask? Cuz her main cola has surrounded itself with a big THICK as ball of weed.(I have never seen that before) I gave her a nice boost so she can get some good light access & I'm about to work her & her other friends into a scrog. Other friends = 2 HPG AppleDillys FL aka XtraMedium, BL aka BEAST MODE. 1 Budderton's Sherb Breath X NY Chem #2 FR aka BEST MODE Jr. This is going to be a fun tent to watch grow.
HPG AppleDilly FL,BL, Heisen Mystery BR, Budderton Sherb X NY Chem FR D15 1.JPG
HPG AppleDilly FL,BL, Heisen Mystery BR, Budderton Sherb X NY Chem FR D15 2.JPG
HPG AppleDilly FL,BL, Heisen Mystery BR, Budderton Sherb X NY Chem FR D15 3.JPG
HPG AppleDilly FL,BL, Heisen Mystery BR, Budderton Sherb X NY Chem FR D15 4.jpgHPG AppleDilly FL,BL, Heisen Mystery BR, Budderton Sherb X NY Chem FR D15 1.JPGHPG AppleDilly FL,BL, Heisen Mystery BR, Budderton Sherb X NY Chem FR D15 2.JPGHPG AppleDilly FL,BL, Heisen Mystery BR, Budderton Sherb X NY Chem FR D15 3.JPGHPG AppleDilly FL,BL, Heisen Mystery BR, Budderton Sherb X NY Chem FR D15 4.jpg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2835

Day 15 of Flower & my Heisen Mystery Bean(BR) will now be known as BUDSTAR. Why you ask? Cuz her main cola has surrounded itself with a big THICK as ball of weed.(I have never seen that before) I gave her a nice boost so she can get some good light access & I'm about to work her & her other friends into a scrog. Other friends = 2 HPG AppleDillys FL aka XtraMedium, BL aka BEAST MODE. 1 Budderton's Sherb Breath X NY Chem #2 FR aka BEST MODE Jr. This is going to be a fun tent to watch grow.
View attachment 119249
View attachment 119250
View attachment 119251
View attachment 119252View attachment 119249View attachment 119250View attachment 119251View attachment 119252
That is some strange growth man.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Day 3 of flower for my Heisen Mystery bean(& friends) and now not only is it small in stature plant, but it is also now showing leaf variegation. I'm starting to legit think this plant might have adub in it. If I pull a female dubstar I'm going to pee a little bit.

I am such a stoner I do not remember which GP strain had variegated leaf it very good chance it was Bluedream since it was one of my favorites see if I can find a photo/name to compare

View attachment 118823