Greenpoint Seeds

I am such a stoner I do not remember which GP strain had variegated leaf it very good chance it was Bluedream since it was one of my favorites see if I can find a photo/name to compare
I remember a couple people had variegated Leafs pop up when they were growing Adub X Animal Cookies in Heisen's grow off, and the plants that had it all seemed small in stature. My Heisen Mystery plant aka Budstar (BR) continues to be popping out two tone leafs and is finally opening up on day 19 of flower now. I got Her and friends all worked into a scrog (HPG AppleDilly FL,BL, Budderton's Sherb Breath X NY Chem #2 FR) and they are looking pretty damn serious.

Q - Was your Bluedream a LARGE sized plant Nobighurry?
HPG AppleDilly FL,BL, Heisen Mystery BR, Budderton Sherb X NY Chem FR D19 1.JPG
HPG AppleDilly FL,BL, Heisen Mystery BR, Budderton Sherb X NY Chem FR D19 2.JPG
HPG AppleDilly FL,BL, Heisen Mystery BR, Budderton Sherb X NY Chem FR D19 3.JPG
HPG AppleDilly FL,BL, Heisen Mystery BR, Budderton Sherb X NY Chem FR D19 4.JPG
HPG AppleDilly FL,BL, Heisen Mystery BR, Budderton Sherb X NY Chem FR D19 5.JPG
HPG AppleDilly FL,BL, Heisen Mystery BR, Budderton Sherb X NY Chem FR D19 6.JPG
HPG AppleDilly FL,BL, Heisen Mystery BR, Budderton Sherb X NY Chem FR D19 7.JPG
HPG AppleDilly FL,BL, Heisen Mystery BR, Budderton Sherb X NY Chem FR D19 8.JPG
HPG AppleDilly FL,BL, Heisen Mystery BR, Budderton Sherb X NY Chem FR D19 1.JPGHPG AppleDilly FL,BL, Heisen Mystery BR, Budderton Sherb X NY Chem FR D19 2.JPGHPG AppleDilly FL,BL, Heisen Mystery BR, Budderton Sherb X NY Chem FR D19 3.JPGHPG AppleDilly FL,BL, Heisen Mystery BR, Budderton Sherb X NY Chem FR D19 4.JPGHPG AppleDilly FL,BL, Heisen Mystery BR, Budderton Sherb X NY Chem FR D19 5.JPGHPG AppleDilly FL,BL, Heisen Mystery BR, Budderton Sherb X NY Chem FR D19 6.JPGHPG AppleDilly FL,BL, Heisen Mystery BR, Budderton Sherb X NY Chem FR D19 7.JPGHPG AppleDilly FL,BL, Heisen Mystery BR, Budderton Sherb X NY Chem FR D19 8.JPG

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I remember a couple people had variegated Leafs pop up when they were growing Adub X Animal Cookies in Heisen's grow off, and the plants that had it all seemed small in stature. My Heisen Mystery plant aka Budstar (BR) continues to be popping out two tone leafs and is finally opening up on day 19 of flower now. I got Her and friends all worked into a scrog (HPG AppleDilly FL,BL, Budderton's Sherb Breath X NY Chem #2 FR) and they are looking pretty damn serious.

Indeed they were big not pure Bluedream but Dreamcatcher they kind of got away from me and had my lights as high as I could go and still cooked a few tips I looked for a photo but it was before I had this iPad Zaphod

Indeed they were big not pure Bluedream but Dreamcatcher they kind of got away from me and had my lights as high as I could go and still cooked a few tips I looked for a photo but it was before I had this iPad Zaphod
Right on, Hmmmm.... Yeah I am thinking TerpyTyrone might have found a Dreamcatcher with one of his Heisen Mystery Beans It's LARGE too and I'm thinking I probably found a Dub Star with my pull.
Flowering-Dub-Star.jpg

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Right on, Hmmmm.... Yeah I am thinking TerpyTyrone might have found a Dreamcatcher with one of his Heisen Mystery Beans It's LARGE too and I'm thinking I probably found a Dub Star with my pull.

I have not grown Adub star so many seeds so little time/room thinking I need to run two flowering rooms/tents sure would speed things up...I'd like to grow those Hs comp plants again they were aggressive and everyone gobbled them up I barely got a quart jar when the dust settled lol....

Day 53 for my Heisen Mystery bean & friends(2 HPG AppleDilly FL,BL BB SherbChem FR) and I am still not entirely sure what she is but I DO KNOW it has Adub in it. The terps coming off are absolutely mouth watering; sweet, sour, gas, hint of some kind of spice maybe star anise and just a whisp of cherry. I can't wait to get a frosty nugget of it into my bong and see if it is anything like those comp plants we all grew. (y)
HPG AppleDilly FL,BL, Heisen Mystery BR, Budderton Sherb X NY Chem FR D53 1.jpg
HPG AppleDilly FL,BL, Heisen Mystery BR, Budderton Sherb X NY Chem FR D53 2.jpg
HPG AppleDilly FL,BL, Heisen Mystery BR, Budderton Sherb X NY Chem FR D53 3.jpg
HPG AppleDilly FL,BL, Heisen Mystery BR, Budderton Sherb X NY Chem FR D53 4.jpg
HPG AppleDilly FL,BL, Heisen Mystery BR, Budderton Sherb X NY Chem FR D53 5.jpgHPG AppleDilly FL,BL, Heisen Mystery BR, Budderton Sherb X NY Chem FR D53 1.jpgHPG AppleDilly FL,BL, Heisen Mystery BR, Budderton Sherb X NY Chem FR D53 2.jpgHPG AppleDilly FL,BL, Heisen Mystery BR, Budderton Sherb X NY Chem FR D53 3.jpgHPG AppleDilly FL,BL, Heisen Mystery BR, Budderton Sherb X NY Chem FR D53 4.jpgHPG AppleDilly FL,BL, Heisen Mystery BR, Budderton Sherb X NY Chem FR D53 5.jpg SC5.jpg

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
What's wrong with Gu today? He quitting? lol
He selling everything on reverse auctions.
Idk I've been trying to get him to give me a one pack refund all week with no answer. Whoever was doing customer service is gone now. I got a text from someone I used to deal with there and they said they don't work there anymore. Seems weird but who knows.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I got an email this morning saying he was going golfing and would be back this weekend. Putting all strains on reverse auction. Either he was gonna make a bunch on money or lose a bunch of money. Who the hell knows anymore with these seed companies.
I still got 50 damn packs of GPS seeds. I'm going back to growing my own strains again. My friends like mine better.
Not to say anything is wrong with GPS but my friends prefer mine.