Greenpoint Seeds

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
There are always coupon codes and reverse auctions so I wouldn’t be surprised if Gu raised his base price to make up for all the packs that sell for next to nothing. The last 6 packs I’ve bought through them averaged out to about $25 a pack. Hell, I got one pack for $12.
u could be like me still tryin' to get set up a
What's wrong with Gu today? He quitting? lol
He selling everything on reverse auctions.
me, i think there may be new additions ,to the stud farm, ready for new crosses ?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
To be clear, I wasn't bangin' on Greenpoint or anything. There are fems for $80, but also some for $30. Probably two different drops, and possibly two different levels of ease or success in producing feminized pollen or viable seeds. I believe the discount code applies to everything in the cart so the under twenty dollar packs are (were) there.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
To be clear, I wasn't bangin' on Greenpoint or anything. There are fems for $80, but also some for $30. Probably two different drops, and possibly two different levels of ease or success in producing feminized pollen or viable seeds. I believe the discount code applies to everything in the cart so the under twenty dollar packs are (were) there.
I didn’t think you were bangin on them I was just adding onto what you were saying. His reverse auctions must spike sales for regular priced items, otherwise, he’d be doing a ton of work for little profit with all the reverse auctions he does.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Just ordered another pack of Jelly Pie, $22 to the door.
Finishing up on the last of mine......so F'n good!
I've enjoyed most all of GPS that I've grown, this one is right up there.
Still have a dozen various packs from 2018 stashed in the fridge to go thru.
And a handful of the newer green packs I've bought since the reemergence of the regs.
Some smokin deals when they come along!

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I didn’t think you were bangin on them I was just adding onto what you were saying. His reverse auctions must spike sales for regular priced items, otherwise, he’d be doing a ton of work for little profit with all the reverse auctions he does.
I don't understand how the business end works, but after receiving his email,
I tried to help with those pics for a boost to sales.
I did my part. lol
Still should have bought beans at those prices whether you needed them or not.

Last edited:

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Here's the Frozen Custard I have going which will start their flower schedule tomorrow. The two plants on the right have been a real pain in the ass but the two on the left are growing beautifully. The front right one just wants to grow straight up with super tight nodal spacing. The back right has tight nodal spacing, too, but is growing outward more than the one in front of it. It's also really stiff so training it has already caused one branch to snap clean off.

IMG_3005.jpeg