Greenpoint Seeds

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
It's on reverse auction, keep watching. You'll get it. I paid more than i wanted just to get it. Got it for 63.00
Reverse actions not showing up in the bar as it normally does. I wish they would leave shit 1 price for "Diamond members". There isn't any reverse auctions tonight.
Ice cream cake is 103 bucks to Diamond members. Had it in my cart, and just entered chuckers coupon, 61.?? Went to hit p[ay and was pulled out of my cart like an auction would do. I re entered and was 91.00. Now it's 103.20
Nah... not for 6 seeds.
Must be "glitchen" tonight. lol

Last edited:

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
With the timing of it, I'm pretty sure I screwed you. Think when my crypto payment got verified was same timing as when your cart got pilfered. Sorry brother!
Shoot, I don't care. I'm glad you got them. lol Saved me 60 bucks. As Bodyne says "I got more seeds than Carter's got "liver" pills. lol
But still, never got a text for a "secret" reverse auction. I just figured they thought I had bought enough and were cutting me off. Had Cherry Wine in the cart earlier. Was debating on 2 packs of them or not. I'm out of the mood now. Maybe another time.
Gu, you're missing your reverse auction sign.

Last edited:

GCG

Dinosaur
The Topanga Wedding is on covert reverse auction too. I got it earlier for $31.
Figured out how to see what's on auction. Under the Ice Cream Cake listing click on the reverse auction tag and it shows both there

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
The Topanga Wedding is on covert reverse auction too. I got it earlier for $31.
Figured out how to see what's on auction. Under the Ice Cream Cake listing click on the reverse auction tag and it shows both there
Damn! How long did it take you to get to Diamond status. I did it in like 8 or 9 months. lol I got freaking 55 packs of un opened GPS seeds now. I will never grow all these. lamoa!
Now I'm buying "He Is en Bean$" packs. lol

Last edited:

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
Email when they ship says no tracking.Log into your gps account,and check orders,you could find a tracking #
not so true at least for me, I logged in it tells you when order was shipped with tracking number but no number
he said there was no tracking for orders a while back. if you wanted tracking he posted it would bring shipping costs up
to like 9 or 10 bucks i believe, good luck and happy growing i am waiting as well on a order it will get here
✌

McCheez

Waiting on 6 more packs from GPS.
Here's my lineup once they arrive. If anyone has anything outstanding to report about any particular one, I'd love to hear it. Have Dubstep, Bounty Hunter, Eagle Scout and Wedding Cake flowering now. Wedding Pie and Texas Butter starting Veg but after that I'm wide open for suggestions.

Purple Punch,
GG#4,
East Coast Stardawg(2),
Gorilla Or,
Dream Catcher,
Doc Holiday,
City Slicker,
Sky Dweller,
Pebble Pusher,
Dynamite Diesel,
Ghost Town(2),
Rogue OG,
Topanga Stars,
Wedding Pie(2),
Purple Crash,
Copper Chem,
Cookies and Chem,
Cake and Chem,
Purple Cake,
GMO Cake,
Black Banana Cookies,
Sundae Banana Cookies,
Cherry Wine(4),
Pig Whistle,
Chinook Haze,
Orange Blossom Special,
Wedding Cake,
Bounty Hunter(2)
Eagle Scout(2)
Cowboy Cookies,
ECSD
Dubstep
Texas Butter

Wow, I may have a problem. Didnt find GPS until end of May. Crazy how addicting seed collecting is.
I have 4 city slickers going right now. I still have 4 more weeks of flower give or take (greenhouse grow), but so far am very pleased. No disease issues (yet), 1 caterpillar invader but some BT spray took care of that.
Golf ball size nugs right now.. I'll post a pic later when I get out there.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
not so true at least for me, I logged in it tells you when order was shipped with tracking number but no number
he said there was no tracking for orders a while back. if you wanted tracking he posted it would bring shipping costs up
to like 9 or 10 bucks i believe, good luck and happy growing i am waiting as well on a order it will get here
✌

My experience is the same....no tracking number. I don't get the 9 or 10 buck analogy thing for the shipping. Does not compute. As a first class package, it will ship all day for about $3.50 with tracking. Beyond that, there is a charge for shipping. I'm guessing that "flats" ship even cheaper than first class package, and if you want the flats rate, it comes with no tracking.
Just got a first class package from the other coast and it was +- $4 postage, and had tracking. And that was retail postage!

The no tracking, seems like a step backward on the road to "Gold Standard".

badmofo529

Insanely Active Member
Post told me I couldn’t get tracking anymore. My packages are considered flats.

Parcels get tracking but have a weight requirement. Seeds just cannot meet the weight requirement unless I’m sending fishing weights too. Lol.

Then is more expensive. Too.

The question is: would you rather have tracked shipping for $9 or untracked for $3
He explained it a couple pages back. They are too light.