Greenpoint Seeds

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
hi everyone just checked my mail again and no show on my order I was going to make
another purchase but I didn't get my recent order. they say it shipped the 6th
wich I find hard to beleive still nothing I will be shopping elseware untill
they get the shipping bugs worked out. JUST SAYING:rolleyes:
not the first time this has happend

Prairiefarmer

Grower of mids
I've always payed
Well maybe its just Canada but the only option is 10 USD for shipping on all my orders, I did pick up 2 packs Topanga Wedding this AM for 33 bucks a piece so its not like I am stopping purchases lol
It's always been 10 bucks to canada,i have zero problems paying that.By far the cheapest option,others are 30-40 US..i just shake my head and move on.I've purchased a single pk of heisens awhile ago from gps.First purchase in over a year from there,found tracking in the order info in my account,don't know what to say🤷‍♂️

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
GOT MY ORDER FROM GPS TOTALLY FUCKED UP ORDERED Sundae banana cookies fems and tomahawk
guess what i got CAKE N CHEM WTF!!! i hope this mess gets straightend out i already have cake-n-chem
not very happy ATM:mad: TIME TO ROLL A FATTY AND CHILL THIS IS BAD KARMA I AM WAITING to hear back from them to hopefuly straightin this out

GOT MY ORDER FROM GPS TOTALLY FUCKED UP ORDERED Sundae banana cookies fems and tomahawk
guess what i got CAKE N CHEM WTF!!! i hope this mess gets straightend out i already have cake-n-chem
not very happy ATM:mad: TIME TO ROLL A FATTY AND CHILL THIS IS BAD KARMA I AM WAITING to hear back from them to hopefuly straightin this out
I'm in the same boat, have unfortunately had some issues lately. My order of 9 was missing 3 packs and I'm also waiting on 3 other single packs that were all marked shipped a long time ago. Also waiting for word on a replacement for my Periwinkle Pie preorder I bought awhile ago that they ran out of. I just emailed again and I'm hanging tight but the lack of response so far is a bit frustrating. Oh well, I've been pretty happy with the customer service from Gu so far so I'm gonna stay patient while they sort it out.

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
I'm in the same boat, have unfortunately had some issues lately. My order of 9 was missing 3 packs and I'm also waiting on 3 other single packs that were all marked shipped a long time ago. Also waiting for word on a replacement for my Periwinkle Pie preorder I bought awhile ago that they ran out of. I just emailed again and I'm hanging tight but the lack of response so far is a bit frustrating. Oh well, I've been pretty happy with the customer service from Gu so far so I'm gonna stay patient while they sort it out.
yeah I am hanging..... I got something I didn't order is the thing not a good way to bring in new customers
just saying but shit happens sometimes for the better

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
Hopefully GU~~~ is reading this. I have seen so issues lately with a few people.