Greenpoint Seeds

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
hi everyone I just wanted to post a pic of sunday stallion not a lot of pics of her
on here out of 4 seeds they all grew nice I got one nice female and a nice male stud
as I grow her out I will post pictures on here of her very nice stank on these plants
I have a couple of purple punches going about 2wks from seed and they are taking off like crazy
I am very happy with the quality from greenpoint and they have a customer for life right here
I plan on posting evrey strain I grow on here from greenpoint
thankyou greenpoint seeds and thank you for the great bargins
keep up the great work @Heisenbeans your seeds rock (y) :cool:

Attachments

GCG

Dinosaur
Just ordered some Topanga Wedding.
Got my 2nd Wedding Pie and Raindance today. Still waiting on Shoreline Sour Diesel and Topanga Canyon from a couple weeks ago.
Anyone else waiting on either of those. They show as in stock. Usually delivery is inside of a week so I wonder whats up.
Emailed and havent heard anything yet. Not real worried, Gu has been awesome to work with and I'm sure he's slammed. Would like to know what's up though

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
Just ordered some Topanga Wedding.
Got my 2nd Wedding Pie and Raindance today. Still waiting on Shoreline Sour Diesel and Topanga Canyon from a couple weeks ago.
Anyone else waiting on either of those. They show as in stock. Usually delivery is inside of a week so I wonder whats up.
Emailed and havent heard anything yet. Not real worried, Gu has been awesome to work with and I'm sure he's slammed. Would like to know what's up though
Not sure but I know @Gu~~~ should be responding soon. He always does